More and more frustration

Over the weekend I finally had some time to sit down and try again to play some KSP. My happiness quickly turned to frustration the straight anger as my game crashed FOUR times within a two hour period. These were not due to power loss, surge, or any other reason that my console could've caused this, it's the game..... I also noticed that while playing in one save file ALL and I mean all stars and many textures were just simply gone. Game crashes and I restart the same save and is all there in full display however this time my button commands don't work... game crashes again. I know I'm not the only one encountering issues and I REALLY hoe both Squad and Flying Tiger step up for everyone who bought this very disappointing release. I can only hope the patch they refer to is coming soon, this is just getting ridiculous now. 

Wow, that's simply awful. Yes we're all waiting for that patch and hope it comes soon. Not sure if you've seen this, but we do have this official information:

The release processes on console and PC are quite different, and the console builds are based off of the PC ones. When we want to patch the consoles we merge PC commits and work on the custom code and assets that are needed to make it run on the consoles. The console builds then have to go through certification with the console manufacturer (Sony, Microsoft or Nintendo) before we can make them available. As a result the consoles are likely to run a little bit behind compared to the PC releases, but we will keep updating all platforms as we move forward.

My gawd...   i've heard enough of the "Its really Sony & M$ that is too blame here" cwap.

Soo theres something soo special With KSP, that it takes M$ 3-4 weeks too test it and get it out? 

That means those QA tests from M$ probably failed then?

No other game on the Xbox1 system would take a month too get thru. We got games that's patched weekly, and even getting Hotfixes within days after release.

So go put those "Its not Us, Its them" excuses somewhere else pls!

They said they had fixed Xbox issue, but not PS4 last time i checked, but that was a week ago or sumthin. So now 6 weeks after release & nada.

Well that's the only official statement we have so far, @DaCana. We're all on the same side here - we are all waiting for more news, but that's what we have to go on.

However, this is a technical support thread, so we can leave it there unless we have any suggestions for the OP.

39 minutes ago, Deddly said:

Well that's the only official statement we have so far, @DaCana. We're all on the same side here - we are all waiting for more news, but that's what we have to go on.

However, this is a technical support thread, so we can leave it there unless we have any suggestions for the OP.

Yeah, sorry m8, did'nt mean too fire off at you Deddly... you just requoted theyr infos

its just that any official info from the Squad or FT, this is what they start and end theyr "News" With.

& its starts too really irriatate :P  I mean, stand up, and take it like a man...  dont just blame others...

For the OP tho and getting back on topic, have'nt seen all of these problems before, tho if you (OP) read the posts about maxing out the memory and so on, I wouldnt be supriced if that would turn out too be the reason for this one also.

And for when you could axpect a patch, this is the latest info

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From 8,August Posted by Nestor.

Hola!

We have read all your messages, and we appreciate your patience. I just want to give you a brief update about consoles.

Xbox One

The patch has been doing great in our internal tests. We are getting closer to submitting for certification.

PS4 

The patch is giving more trouble and we still don't have a final solution. The work done on QA has been helpful but we are still not there. We expect Flying Tiger to find a solution to continue with the process.

PS4 on Europe

We have made a lot of progress on this, but we want to have the saving issue fixed before actually submitting the game for certification. We are working on all that as our priorities.

Saludos

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.