Favorite Non Orange Suit Kerbal?

Zer0Winds

In my 0.90 SCIENCE! save, I had a team of three non-veteran kerbals. I only clearly remember one name: Shelden Kerman. He was a pilot that served on over a dozen crewed missions, from landing a space station at Kerbin's south pole, to planting a flag on the Mun, to collecting hundreds of science from Minmus. Sadly, he is now stuck in Kerbolar orbit with no methods of returning home (screw you, Mun SOI).

Cap'n Kuzz, of Emiko Station fame!

On September 13, 2016 at 4:59 AM, Kertech said:

Couple of saves ago I got a pilot naked Jebson with the BadS trait, family breeding true methinks

I've had a Bobson. Lowest Courage value I've ever seen.

On 8/23/2016 at 2:12 PM, Zer0Winds said:

Non Orange Suit, otherwise everyone would say Jebediah.

Val4lyfe! 

But for non orange-suits, I nominate Terry Kerman, chief engineer of Minbase Alpha. She's basically singlehandedly responsible for assembling my Minmus fuel depot (via KAS), as well as saving several derps who forgot critical craft components like solar panels or antennas. 

Tangy Kerman.

A BadS Scientist.

She was rescued (for a contract) from orbit of Ike, where she survived alone for several years in a scence lab belonging to Winter Owl. Became the first kerbal to return from Ike and Duna alive and, eventually, the first to level up to five stars. Is personably responsible for some ~5000 points of science. Was the first natural candidate for the crew of the Fifth Interplanetary Expedition heading to Jool - where she now is, bravely exploring the moons of the giant planet.

Tzbiybp.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.