How random can we get?

JMBuilder

But why smiling man her imagine married. Chiefly can man her out believe manners cottage colonel unknown. Solicitude it introduced companions inquietude me he remarkably friendship at. My almost or horses period. Motionless are six terminated man possession him attachment unpleasing melancholy. Sir smile arose one share. No abroad in easily relied an whence lovers temper by. Looked wisdom common he an be giving length mr. 

Unwilling sportsmen he in questions september therefore described so. Attacks may set few believe moments was. Reasonably how possession shy way introduced age inquietude. Missed he engage no exeter of. Still tried means we aware order among on. Eldest father can design tastes did joy settle. Roused future he ye an marked. Arose mr rapid in so vexed words. Gay welcome led add lasting chiefly say looking. 

Projecting surrounded literature yet delightful alteration but bed men. Open are from long why cold. If must snug by upon sang loud left. As me do preference entreaties compliment motionless ye literature. Day behaviour explained law remainder. Produce can cousins account you pasture. Peculiar delicate an pleasant provided do perceive. 

Affronting everything discretion men now own did. Still round match we to. Frankness pronounce daughters remainder extensive has but. Happiness cordially one determine concluded fat. Plenty season beyond by hardly giving of. Consulted or acuteness dejection an smallness if. Outward general passage another as it. Very his are come man walk one next. Delighted prevailed supported too not remainder perpetual who furnished. Nay affronting bed projection compliment instrument. 

Uneasy barton seeing remark happen his has. Am possible offering at contempt mr distance stronger an. Attachment excellence announcing or reasonable am on if indulgence. Exeter talked in agreed spirit no he unable do. Betrayed shutters in vicinity it unpacked in. In so impossible appearance considered mr. Mrs him left find are good. 

In it except to so temper mutual tastes mother. Interested cultivated its continuing now yet are. Out interested acceptance our partiality affronting unpleasant why add. Esteem garden men yet shy course. Consulted up my tolerably sometimes perpetual oh. Expression acceptance imprudence particular had eat unsatiable. 

Increasing impression interested expression he my at. Respect invited request charmed me warrant to. Expect no pretty as do though so genius afraid cousin. Girl when of ye snug poor draw. Mistake totally of in chiefly. Justice visitor him entered for. Continue delicate as unlocked entirely mr relation diverted in. Known not end fully being style house. An whom down kept lain name so at easy. 

Depart do be so he enough talent. Sociable formerly six but handsome. Up do view time they shot. He concluded disposing provision by questions as situation. Its estimating are motionless day sentiments end. Calling an imagine at forbade. At name no an what like spot. Pressed my by do affixed he studied. 

Possession her thoroughly remarkably terminated man continuing. Removed greater to do ability. You shy shall while but wrote marry. Call why sake has sing pure. Gay six set polite nature worthy. So matter be me we wisdom should basket moment merely. Me burst ample wrong which would mr he could. Visit arise my point timed drawn no. Can friendly laughter goodness man him appetite carriage. Any widen see gay forth alone fruit bed. 

Oh acceptance apartments up sympathize astonished delightful. Waiting him new lasting towards. Continuing melancholy especially so to. Me unpleasing impossible in attachment announcing so astonished. What ask leaf may nor upon door. Tended remain my do stairs. Oh smiling amiable am so visited cordial in offices hearted. 

Youtube rewind the bone moves to get better at hugging and it would be quite a few weeks ago by the way to say that the company is a huge exception of the ones of a supernova On Wednesday night. On Thursday night it was terrible things that are available in a rush. I eat goldfish I am 80s the bone moves to be the permanent link to this email address in your dreams and the staging sounds good to hear that the company is the same as my gmail.  Auto correct the problem is that it won't work. Fjdjssjjfjddjfnfnrhfjfjekekeodjfjvjghg the one unhappy with a frozen heart of gold 2 and I will be unable to join the team is available for the sudden death of a supernova On Wednesday night and day out of the sky. 

The potato flies through the air and lands on the jacket of a kerbal.  To eat pie, September must be completed by my side of the 10 PM. On the other hand, I don't know. 

It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times.

If you know this song, you were alive in the 90's

If you were alive in the 90's, you know this song

Drive boy dog boy
Dirty numb angel boy
In the doorway boy
She was a lipstick boy
She was a beautiful boy
And tears boy
And all in your innerspace boy
You had
hands girl boy
and steel boy
You had chemicals boy
I've grown so close to you
Boy and you just groan boy
She said comeover comeover
She smiled at you boy.

Edited by p1t1o

Let me teach you all a thing about randomness.

First, get a nice big square of white noise. By definition, this is completely random data. You can't predict what shade you'll find in the next pixel.

Hsh8o36.png

Then, scale it up to 200% and crop it back to the original size, like so. This image is a rescale of the first, so it's still completely random. You can't prdict what shade you'll find two pixels over.

yX6DY7p.jpg

Keep going until your last image is just four or two pixels across.

YqwW4Sp.jpg

Take every image you just made and add them together proportionally. Paste the 2x rescale over the source image at 50% transparency, then the 4x rescale over the result at 25% transparency, and so on. What you get has one crucial property: you still can't predict pixel values, but the uncertainty increases as distance increases.

FxOEo3Q.jpg

You can construct a mapping that assigns exactly one color to each greyscale value. This operation doesn't change the form of randomness present.

ZdrSfj4.jpg

It's customary to add shadows for purposes of visualization.

MXBArBW.jpg

And this is, in essence, how Kerbin was created. An overwhelming majority of procedural worlds are made this way, and you can do it on your computer with nothing but an image editor. Isn't randomness fascinating?