So I've been way for a while. What should I do first?

dazhat

I've not played ksp for about a year although before that I did play since 0.17 

I was hoping someone could give suggestions on what to do first or things that I might need to know have changed in updates. I've done the usual go the planets retire take a SSTO spaceplane to Laythe etc. I don't want something that is simply difficult, but rather, interesting that I might not have thought of before. Any part mod suggestions too?

thanks all!

Landing legs are broken - like to explode on touch, send kerbal flying, or just make your ship jump.

Wheels are more finicky, like to make airplanes jump.

Klaw is no longer krakenbait.

Other than that, there are some sweet new parts (cargo ramp, Vector engine), some less sweet though still okay parts (new jet engines), some improvements in tweakables (seriously, rightclick an RCS block!), two new ISRU parts which kinda suck, but are okay if you're desperate for mass, MK0 LF fuselage (tiny sized LF tank), some other funny parts (inflatable heatshield, huge landing gear (jumpy like the rest)... I think that would be it.

6 hours ago, Sharpy said:

Landing legs are broken - like to explode on touch, send kerbal flying, or just make your ship jump.

Wheels are more finicky, like to make

Thank you, that is helpful. I will be careful. I remember when leaving SAS on could shake your craft to death.....

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.