Kerbals no longer have lights built into their helmets?

Just noticed this and I'm not sure if it's down to PEBKAC, but Kerbals no longer have lights in their helmets?  Pressing L doesn't do anything and clicking the 'Light' icon on the top toolbar does nothing either.  Was the feature removed?

You're not the first person that has reported this but I've just tested and 'L' works fine.  It makes sense that the icon on the UI doesn't work as that's linked to 'U' for vehicle lights.
So, not a common problem but one that has affected other people.  You are not alone ^^.

ETA:  Might be useful to know which build number you have (bottom-right of the main menu screen)

Edited by Pecan

Version is 1.1.3.1289 (x64)

Could someone please link to whatever bugtracker I should be using? (I read somewhere that there's upwards of *10* different bug trackers)

It's not what I would consider a heavily modded install, KER, KAC, MJ2.

EDIT:  It appears that this is a known bug with a fix available, see here:

I had a look and couldn't see anything in the bug tracker (which is odd, you'd think Claw would add in the bugs that have hotfixes, so created one here).  I'd ask if you have been affected by the bug to add in your info (version/platform etc)

http://bugs.kerbalspaceprogram.com/issues/10840

Edited by Sonny_Jim

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.