[1.12.x] Vapor Vent released

linuxgurugamer

On 10/16/2019 at 7:57 AM, linuxgurugamer said:

I am constantly amazed at the number of times someone will ask a question which had literally just been answered. As it happens I answered this exact same question in the previous post.

It would help to try reading a bit before asking questions, might save you so e time and the modder some aggreviation 

Oh. Ok. Sorry about that. 

• 1 month later...
On 10/15/2019 at 5:27 PM, KSP United said:

Hi, I have been using this mod for a while, and I love it. However, could you change a bit where the vapor goes in the direction of the flag? It would be nice if the vapor went in the direction the vent was pointing, instead of always to the flag. Thanks!

Use Plume Party by JadeOfMaar, is working with 1.8, and have some little vapor vents which project the vapor in the direction you place them.

• 4 weeks later...

Why can't we have the vents as an engine part with 0 mass and infinite fuel? its plume can be the vent. so we can aim it in directions. Its definitely possible, jade of maar did it. I dont like his mod tho cause its a bit messed up.

On 12/14/2019 at 5:15 PM, marioq70 said:

Use Plume Party by JadeOfMaar, is working with 1.8, and have some little vapor vents which project the vapor in the direction you place them.

um how? it not work

2 hours ago, KSP United said:

Why can't we have the vents as an engine part with 0 mass and infinite fuel? its plume can be the vent. so we can aim it in directions. Its definitely possible, jade of maar did it. I dont like his mod tho cause its a bit messed up.

Parts can't have zero mass.  Take a look at the new fuel vent which will be in 1.9, you might be able to modify that for what you want

5 hours ago, KSP United said:

um how? it not work

There are around 5 parts in PlumeParty that work as engines (but are not in the engines tab), just search for "plumeparty", place them in your craft and use the gizmo to hide them inside, use the custom event keys to activate the engines before launch or whenever you want.

13 hours ago, marioq70 said:

There are around 5 parts in PlumeParty that work as engines (but are not in the engines tab), just search for "plumeparty", place them in your craft and use the gizmo to hide them inside, use the custom event keys to activate the engines before launch or whenever you want.

I did, cant install. Help? im on mac, not on steam

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On 3/4/2021 at 8:06 AM, Windows XP SP2 said:

I was wondering if you would consider adding the option to turn the vents on midflight? Would love to do a starship like LOX dump!

please, nvm saw that it gets weird while using party plume

Edited by obby

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...