Go big or go home

Hey all. I finished the design of my largest rocket to date:

Spoiler

d42d47dcf7.jpg

But I'm sure my 1600-tonner is still small in the grand scheme of things; for one, it actually fits on the launchpad. I wonder what the biggest (successful) craft others have built are — let me know!

*ahem*

LVFYAtj.png

I don't remember the exact size, but I think I win this one :3 .

BUT still that's an impressive build! Congrats on the successive build. I'm certain others have not built as big, and some bigger. So congrats nonetheless :) .

2 minutes ago, AlamoVampire said:

Nice ship! My largest is around 2000 ton, but thanks to the cant deploy while stowed it cant fly. Cargo bay opens and landing become blocked. But @Whackjob makes computer killing craft. Iirc he made one that melted or otherwise did physical damage to his machine once

Try @zekes's real sized space shuttle... granted the updates may have broken it :/ . Someone should take a look into that. I'd be a shame to lose that to update time.

2 hours ago, AlamoVampire said:

Nice ship! My largest is around 2000 ton, but thanks to the cant deploy while stowed it cant fly. Cargo bay opens and landing become blocked. But @Whackjob makes computer killing craft. Iirc he made one that melted or otherwise did physical damage to his machine once

Yep.  Melted the proc right out of my laptop doing stuff like

sBP0PKS.png

and

HbbLRBX.png

2 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

This sharing of craft has been moved to the craft sharing subforum. 

So it's not just a place for sharing .craft files? The stickies are all written like that's strictly all it's about.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.