Livestream-a-Palooza II! (Harder, better, faster, stronger!)

BagelRabbit

Hello, all! I’m Upsilon, but I go by BagelRabbit on YouTube and Twitch. And I’m in a bit of a quandary.

I started streaming several months ago to show off the creation of some of my more ridiculous builds. Creating things like VTOL chickens, dragons with falcons strapped to the back, or flying goats? It’s all in a day’s work. I’ve had a lot of fun on Twitch, and some people even like my streams! People like TheReadPanda, DasValdez, and MatoroIgnika seem to think I’m pretty cool… which is nice, I guess?

Recently, I scored a discount on a ticket to TwitchCon. However, I’ll still need to pay some money for the convention pass. And for plane tickets. And hotel rooms. And food. And… well, you get the point. I’m a poor college student who cannot currently earn the funds required. That’s where you come in!

PRESENTING:

V03LrcI.png

~~~

To raise funds, I’m going on a 12-plus-hour streaming extravaganza. There will be music and dance(?), jokes about bread, craft that look exquisite but barely function, and all manners of frivolities! Some other streamers may make cameo appearances. Best of all, there will be giveaways. Are you ready for this? Of course you are.

The Goal: $270

The Time: 2am-2pm EDT

TOMORROW, 9/3/2016

If you want to come and donate, I will send you thank-you cards made of paper for each donation! If you want to come and enjoy yourself, it’s going to be a fun ride. If you want to blankly stare at a wall for twelve hours and miss out on the stream, I won’t complain. I will feel bad for you though.

Join me by clicking the link below!

==> twitch.tv/bagelrabbit <==

Let’s do this.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.