Mi-24 (Firespitter + BDarmory)

Wabbit

I'm bringing to you today a build I've been working on over the weekend: A fully working and weaponized Hind!

SlGksYr.pngf4wKt0Y.png

It features two working cockpits, pylons with plenty of room for ordnance, semi-accurate landing gear placement, and a passenger cabin. I tried to make it as true to real life as possible, so tell me what you think!

lnq8G1q.png

Here we see it flying majestically over the KSC, using its machinegun to destroy a spherical tank on the space center grounds.

a2Jk8nc.png

Landed in the grasslands, ready to unload troops.

MkHlYep.png

Finally, landed back on the VAB roof.

Thanks for looking through. I'm currently unable to post a .craft file, so sorry if anyone wants to download this.

See ya!

1 hour ago, YoeriCookie said:

I think you forgot B9, the tailfin looks like it's from B9. Also doesn't the Hind have a tail rotor?

Yes, I forgot to mention the tail fin comes from B9. The first few pictures come from a version where I forgot the tail rotor, but in the last two it has one.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.