The v1.2 Hype Train Thread - Prerelease is Out

Whirligig Girl

I'm so loving 1.2 update because it is providing a tons of features realism wise and fixes (physical DSN, G limits, comm blackouts, level up in sci lab, etc.)

Ladders sliding!!! I imagine hours of pleasure assembling in orbit with KIS and KAS.

I'm so exited of @SQUAD approach "By modders for modders" .

and SAS. New SAS is so-o-o  good!

Edited by evileye.x

31 minutes ago, TopHeavy11 said:

We need a count down to 1.2!

Unfortunately countdowns only work when you know what time the 'end' is (or expected to be).  We only have an estimate on 1.2 launch, which is (according to Squad) not before about next Tuesday, possibly longer.

Just now, pandaman said:

Unfortunately countdowns only work when you know what time the 'end' is (or expected to be).  We only have an estimate on 1.2 launch, which is (according to Squad) not before about next Tuesday, possibly longer.

The Hype is real.

1 hour ago, pandaman said:

We only have an estimate on 1.2 launch, which is (according to Squad) not before about next Tuesday, possibly longer.

Hype, hype, every where,
Devbuilds every night,
Hype, hype, every where.
yet no release in sight.
-- Samuel TC Kerman - The Rime of the Ancient Kerbonaut.

I'd like to applaud the developers for finally fixing some thingies such as the shapes of plumes of RCS and ant engines, adding electrical, ground, thermal and communication in the part menu, adding the tracking station button when you press Esc, "ease gravity" option, gravity slider, part susceptibility to pressure, etc.

I've also noticed you've added RCS sounds. Useful, but consider that Muffler mod Novasilisko made. Also apply Realplume's principles on other engines, too. Little things count a lot.

We see these things and I think I speak for the majority when I say we're grateful for them. Keep it up like that.

17 hours ago, parameciumkid said:

lol.

I suppose I should have made the focus of the image more obvious. Look at the number of visits to the Bug Tracker, which happens to be highlighted in red thanks to my cursor being over it.

You do realise that total is for the whole forum? not just you?

15 minutes ago, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

j7SFfjX.png

8ZMlyHu.png

Hey, will these parts be in 1.2?  

EDIT: Looks like not.  Any idea what version they are scheduled for?

You can download the parts in 1.2 per-release modder section, its by porkjet I think.

1 hour ago, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

Hey, will these parts be in 1.2?  

EDIT: Looks like not.  Any idea what version they are scheduled for?

It looks like they'll be in version 5.00N (tm)

1 hour ago, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

I saw that, but it seems to have a problem with either 1.1.3 or one of the mods I'm using.

They won't work in 1.1.3. They're using a new system (upgrades) that isn't even in use in 1.2, but the framework is in place.