The v1.2 Hype Train Thread - Prerelease is Out

Whirligig Girl

I'll admit it, I'm not that excited about the 1.2 update (since I've played the pre-release more than enough), but I'm still looking forward to watching the full trailer for 1.2.

Still, less than 24 hours to go!

Edited by Fred Cop

4 minutes ago, Fred Cop said:

I'll admit it, I'm not that excited about the 1.2 update (since I've played the pre-release more than enough), but I'm still looking forward to watching the full trailer for 1.2.

I'm far more excited at the bevy of updated mods that will be coming out over the next few weeks.

18 minutes ago, Fred Cop said:

Is there a specific time today? I figured it was a midnight release sort of thing.

2 minutes ago, pheenix99 said:

Is there a specific time today? I figured it was a midnight release sort of thing.

I think its usually around noon-4pm Mountain time US, but thats just me. Correct me if I'm wrong. 

9 minutes ago, StainX said:

If my calculations are correct, and i doubt it... there is a 0.0015783 percent chance that the game will be released in the next second!

Never tell me the odds...

9 minutes ago, StainX said:

If my calculations are correct, and i doubt it... there is a 0.0015783 percent chance that the game will be released in the next second!

the nice thing is that probability increases every second now.

5 minutes ago, Speadge said:

its 8 AM in Mexico, dont expect sth within the next 4-5 hours

That would be exactly the time i get home from work and can start playing, yay! :) 

Edited by Nils277

12 minutes ago, Nils277 said:

That would be exactly the time i get home from work and can start playing, yay! :) 

That would be exactly when i need to be in the university...*i will most likely not be there today*

5 minutes ago, Jorge_slc said:

I am also considering taking off tomorrow due to sickness...   space sickness

The interesting thing is that today i only have one class, physics I, so i will refrain myself from going to uni and "study" at home instead, just waiting for the oficial release to start  my first unmoded game ever since i found mods.

Edited by Neoph