The v1.2 Hype Train Thread - Prerelease is Out

Whirligig Girl

5 minutes ago, Curveball Anders said:

The 1.2-pre has felt silkier to me.

But I haven't used any big ships or complex constructions, so it's just a feeling.

I'm thinking about a month couple months from now when I back up to 100+ mods. Garbage reduction is going to have a HUGE impact!

Just remember, KSP takes place in an alternate universe that is leaking into our own disguised as a game. We are all being prepared to meet and accept the Kerbals so when they start kidnapping us and grinding us up for fertilizer (they are obviously intelligent vegetables) we will shriek with glee every time we see them. There is a time displacement which is difficult to compute which explains how DevNote Tuesdays leak into Wednesdays and even Thursdays.

I am fully prepared to meet our Kerbal overlords and I have a 55 gallon drum of Round-Up herbicide for my protection.

KSPTV twitch is the place to go.

Shame that this is happening in the middle of the week and I will be a work not able to watch any of it.
Taking my banked day off tomorrow to play KSP 1.2 the whole day tho...  too bad I don't have 2 days banked :) 

9 minutes ago, Francois424 said:

KSPTV twitch is the place to go.

Shame that this is happening in the middle of the week and I will be a work not able to watch any of it.
Taking my banked day off tomorrow to play KSP 1.2 the whole day tho...  too bad I don't have 2 days banked :) 

I took two weeks off just to play ksp 1.2

29gZehul.png

Information from disparate sources.  Conflicting with reality.  Vague release information.  Minimalist.  Third hand.  Most Squad post ever.

Watching SteamDB now.  We have at least a couple hours still to go.  I'm just hoping the store updates at the same time as steam.

Edited by Sandworm

2 hours ago, Tidus Klein said:

some one start up and dust off the hype train XD

Stream is just waiting on the call from the team that they are ready-to-go.  Having fun in pre-release until then. =) 

https://www.twitch.tv/ksptv

6 minutes ago, Holyvision said:

Stream is just waiting on the call from the team that they are ready-to-go.  Having fun in pre-release until then. =) 

https://www.twitch.tv/ksptv

Stream just said "30 minutes left as they are still working on some stuff" just now.  Not a hard timeline, just the last we've heard =)

2 hours ago, Kertech said:

Surely it's an event by the fact that its marked as a date but is an insignifcant event due to nothing happening. But then by being so insignificant it becomes significant for being the least significant event. 

It's also the least insignificant event which makes it extremely significant relative to all other events :)