The v1.2 Hype Train Thread - Prerelease is Out

Whirligig Girl

11 minutes ago, pjesapjes said:

Where can we see the change log for the bug fixes? i can see that KSP has been updating few times since i switched to 1.2 prerelease

Go look in the pre-release section And  enjoy your ride on the hype train HYPE!!!!

1 hour ago, Francois424 said:

I'm waiting for it to be officially released to jump on it.  Just watching videos/streams when I can find them on Youtube for the moment.

Shouldn't be too long anyways, but I *really* like what I am seeing thus far.

but once its released the hype train is over.

2 hours ago, Francois424 said:

Shouldn't be too long anyways, but I *really* like what I am seeing thus far.

On 2016-09-14 at 1:25 AM, Badie said:

This opt-in branch will run for a minimum of two full weeks before the release date of the final update (the final release date hasn’t been closed, so changes may occur).

So at least 2 weeks post the start of the public pre-release.

Well ...  'The force hype is strong in this one'...

I've only had limited time on 1.2 so far, but I haven't encountered any serious issues, and no minor ones that weren't already known about.  Overall I'm impressed and really looking forward to full release, as always though I'd rather wait an extra week or so and avoid  too many hotfixes wherever possible.

It runs more smoothly, the new SAS will take some time for me to lose the habit of hitting '>' to stabilise, KerbNet is a great addition, the comms network too, even the little tweaks like the RCS plumes make it worth the wait.

10 minutes ago, pandaman said:

Well ...  'The force hype is strong in this one'...

I've only had limited time on 1.2 so far, but I haven't encountered any serious issues, and no minor ones that weren't already known about.  Overall I'm impressed and really looking forward to full release, as always though I'd rather wait an extra week or so and avoid  too many hotfixes wherever possible.

It runs more smoothly, the new SAS will take some time for me to lose the habit of hitting '>' to stabilise, KerbNet is a great addition, the comms network too, even the little tweaks like the RCS plumes make it worth the wait.

Exact same thing here. I'm excited for the 1.2 main release as well. I been just lurking, I haven't been able to do much at all this weekend.

Oh snap, KSP is updating on Steam.

I know it isn't 1.2, but at least they are fixing it, which is great.

I've hit a few bugs here and there but the majority were already reported by the time I got to the bug tracker, and many of those had even already been fixed. Of those I've reported, all have been fixed. Of those I've experienced, one is still open and I'm hoping to contribute to it soon.

I want to recreate the problem in the newest build, which with the speed builds are coming out right now (literally I just updated in Steam and Steam was like, "Oh, there's an update" again) that is kind of a moving target :D

1 minute ago, HoloYolo said:

Exact same thing here. I'm excited for the 1.2 main release as well. I been just lurking, I haven't been able to do much at all this weekend.

Yeah, I downloaded 1.2 out of curiosity, hype and the hope that I'd get enough time to 'do my bit' for the bug hunt.

I can't help noticing a lack of 'this keeps crashing' type reports, most seem to be 'odd behaviour' and 'balancing' issues, which can still render it unplayable in some cases, but it speaks volumes for the hard work cleaning up the code.

1 minute ago, 322997am said:

What about the change log:

"commnet fixed"

LET THE HYPE FLOW THROUGH YOU! BUT NOT TO THE POINT OF NO MAN'S SKY, KEEP IT ONE NOTCH BELOW THAT!

but srsly what the hell squad.

Edited by Andem