The v1.2 Hype Train Thread - Prerelease is Out

Whirligig Girl

6 minutes ago, HoloYolo said:

What the heck SQUAD? I run home and rush my homework and no 1.2. :(

You (like the rest of us KSP players) still got something to look forward to then.

Edited by Zaphod12

I have to go to bed soon. Then early in the morning i have to go to work. 9 freaking hours away from home, with no access to computer or internet. So, no rush SQUAD - take your time :D *ducks and covers under the table*.

On 11/10/2016 at 3:27 AM, runtime13 said:

I'm ready: KSP pre-release removed from Steam and I'm waiting for the tuesday release!!! :confused:

Steam... Go

PC... Go

DSL... Go

We have 3 Go... Push the button!!!

"Houston, we have a problem... Jeb pushed the big red button and blew all the circuits, we are running on emergency power only!"

Damn! :(

Soon(tm)

...But Das said on the stream that it's likely to happen during his stream, which is going on for another 7-8 hours. As always, there are no guarantees, no returns, void where prohibited.

Just now, Wiseman said:

Soon(tm)

...But Das said on the stream that it's likely to happen during his stream, which is going on for another 7-8 hours. As always, there are no guarantees, no returns, void where prohibited.

What if the released it at the end when we're all going to bed? Those devils.

3 minutes ago, HoloYolo said:

What if the released it at the end when we're all going to bed? Those devils.

For some timezones that's probably what's going to happen. Right now its 9:16 where I am. Might play some Elite:Dangerous before I head to bed but its certainly not going to be a KSP night for me. :c

2 minutes ago, flatbear said:

gog version get updated yet?

Soon™

1 hour ago, steuben said:

They're not some Republic villain.  Do you seriously think they'd launch their master-stroke if there remained the slightest chance of us affecting its outcome? They did it thirty-five minutes ago.

K.Z. Mandias

He said he would be on for 8 hours. He said the release was coming while he was streaming. Ergo, the release would (probably) occur within the next 8 hours. Soooo.... take a chilly pill.