My back wheels on my rover sink into the the ground on xbox one

1 hour ago, Fearless leader said:

I remember I fitted them the correct way up, but all my other rovers drive fine except it. I even refitted the wheels, but it still does not work.

Hi what this will be is the wheel blocking mechanic, due to very unpleasant interactions between unity and KSP in the current version the wheels have been given a large safety area around, them, this is great until you want to mount the wheels in anything like a realistic way then you can find a situation in which the wheel is disabled,  I have no clue how you  console users check context menus' on pc it would be a right click on the part and a check to see if the wheel shows blocked.  The only way to fix it  is to move the wheels away from any overhanging  parts or parts that could come close to the wheel when the wheel is turned or moves on the suspension.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.