What exactly is happening here? Odd Warnings in debug

Ok. So, yes, I am on a modded install. And, well, I am not sure if this is an issue with in one of my mods <list will be at the bottom as to not clutter this up too much> or something in the game or if I am just stupid and missing something.

OK, so, heres the thing. While on EVA I cannot turn on my kerbals EVA lights. This is irritating to say the least. Makes working in the dark...harder than it should be. Since a picture is worth a thousand words, here is a screen grab for you folks:

PBbEA7j.png

Now, here is the output log:

http://www.filedropper.com/outputlog

Now for a list of mods, all but NovaPunch are up to date, and only 1 single part, a motor, from NovaPunch is causing me issues, since it is lagging the game, I refuse to use that part. SO, here is the list:

MechJeb, novapunch, reentry particle effects, planetary base inc, cacteye, procedural fairings, KIS/KAS, chatterer and asteroid day. if this is mod specific can someone point me at which mod is causing this and I will seek a newer <if available ofc> version of said mod. If its novapunch, im stuck until tiberion updates from 1.0.2 to either 1.1.3 or the upcoming 1.2 <when ever that drops from experimentals, ya ya "Soon tm">

Definitely looks mod-related to me.  Either there's a buggy mod, or potentially you could have a case where you had an existing game, and had modded ships already in flight, and then you updated a mod in a way that was a breaking change for that mod, so the new version of the mod doesn't play nice with the existing legacy save.

Just a guess.

KSP 1.1.3 introduced a bug to the code that turns on the EVA lights: it's not entirely broken, but it only intermittently reacts to the key, and the more is going on on your computer, the more difficult it is to get it to register that you hit that key. Eg. if you have more mods running, or if you are trying to record a video of the game (so it can be stuff external to the game) it becomes even harder for the game to 'see' that you hit the key and turn on the EVA lights.

So it's not specific to any mod you have loaded... it's just hard in 1.1.3 to get EVA lights to react to the key, and harder the more stuff you run.

54 minutes ago, swjr-swis said:

KSP 1.1.3 introduced a bug to the code that turns on the EVA lights: it's not entirely broken, but it only intermittently reacts to the key, and the more is going on on your computer, the more difficult it is to get it to register that you hit that key.

^ Yes, this.  Sorry, I should have been more clear.

The fact that the EVA lights aren't working is a bug in 1.1.3.  It triggers or not based on how fast things are running.  When things bog down, it gets worse.

The fact that you've got tons of log spam (which is likely what's triggering this bug, by slowing things down) is almost definitely an issue related to a mod you're running.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.