Game crash when fly a ship from tracking station

Hi there,

I`m having a big problem that appeared a few days ago. I`m not sure if the problem is with CKAN, a mod, or a game issue, so I`m posting here.

I have CKAN for some weeks now, with lots of mods, running both the game and CKAN on 64 bits, everything up to date. It was running  relatively well, with minor problems, like some kind of brief “lag” every 10 seconds during the missions. But a real problem showed up: the game crashes when I fly a ship from the tracking station.

KSP: 1.1.3.1289 64bits

Problem: game crashes (or ship explode) when I select it from the tracking station e click fly.

Mods installed: approximately 60

CKAN mod list 1

CKAN mod list 2

Reproduction steps: I have some satellites transferring to another planets; i use alarm clock mod to alert me when the maneuver node is near; when the alarm went off to alert a maneuver, I clicked the tracking station, selected the respective satellite, clicked Fly; a load screen showed up quickly, then the normal screen with the all the icons appeared, but the ship doesn’t appear, instead, only a black screen (a few times the ship exploded soon after the loading screen and crashes to desktop). At this point, the game doesn’t respond; I press Esc, return to Space Station and it’s all black, but the icons of the buildings are there, and if I click on any, it`ll open the respective building. So I open the tracking station and the satellite is not there anymore. If a load a game, the satellite reappears. I have tried with others satellites but the problem persists.

Picture of the screen after loading the ship from Tracking Station

output log

Error logs generated after crashing

That`s it, I hope you can help me.

Thank you.

I'm not 100% sure, but i believe i didn't remove any mod. When I load a craft that is missing a mod, it explodes, but my problem is that sometimes it doesn't (as you can see the picture above).

If I load a craft that is missing some parts at VAB, will it load?

I launched a craft the same as the one already in transfer, put it in orbit, quit the game, returned to game, selected it from the tracking station, clicked fly and it worked. But the craft that`s already in transfer continue to crash.

Thank you for your help.

Edited by gustks
add an update

I did some more testing and found out that all the crafts that are in a planet/moon SOI, I can load without any problem. All the crafts that are in sun SOI present the problem. 

I have some crafts transferring to others planets. In the tracking station, I chose one, fast forward till it entered Duna SOI, then I clicked Fly, and voilá! No problem at all!

So i concluded that it may not be a mod problem, because only crafts in sun SOI have this problem!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.