Souper

jebediah_kerman_small_by_herrwaffel-d6hc                                                                          VS                                                                             tumblr_inline_nxj0xicorj1rsvea1_540_by_y       

Sans gets no prep time.

Jeb gets to make a 4,000 Funds craft and gets a single Kerbin day of prep, with basic knowledge of Sans's abilities.

Battlefield is the large flat area next to KSC. Both get teleported next to eachother with exactly 100 meters between them. Jeb will have his craft next to him.

NO GLITCHES, CHEATS OR EXPLOITS FOR EITHER CHARACTERS

NO "HURR FIGHT CAN'T HAPPEN"

Battle is to the death.

Who wins?

Edited by Souper

1 hour ago, Souper said:

For those of you unaware of Sans's abilities, he can teleport, summon Gaster Blasters and send moving bone obstacles. He's also been shown to freeze time.

So has Jeb....

The issue with this is that one has a story arc and defined abilities, the other is kind of a blank slate. So you end up with quite a conundrum, but since Jeb is such a wildcard...

Easy, no one wins. Both universe are located in seperate multiverse where their plans of physics are completely different. If sans found himself in the exact same spot on kerbin as he was on earth, he would suffocate (and other space effects) due to being in space (perhaps orbiting) above kerbin due to it being only 600 km across (aposed to the earths 6370 km or something km across.)

If Jeb was teleported to the exact same spot on the earth as kerbin he would die instantly, because he would be located 600km away from the core of the earth. Which, as we know, is incredibly hot. Slightly hotter than the surface of our sun!

In both scenarios, no one wins. This is an unrelevant topic.

Sans cannot exist in the same realm of existence as Jebby, since the laws of reality are different, therefore this fight cannot happen. But if we were to ignore that-

1BD5xoO.png

Nah, I ain't got a bone to pick with anyone. It'd be a humerus fight though, even though I'd completely rib him to shreds. Kneed I say more?

Uh... Yeah, what he said...

1 hour ago, Xannari Ferrows said:

Sans cannot exist in the same realm of existence as Jebby, since the laws of reality are different, therefore this fight cannot happen. But if we were to ignore that-

1BD5xoO.png

Nah, I ain't got a bone to pick with anyone. It'd be a humerus fight though, even though I'd completely rib him to shreds. Kneed I say more?

Nope. Tell Sans that he is underestimating Jeb. 

10 hours ago, Bill Phil said:

I think sans would have a pretty bad time. Jeb has ballistic missiles.

11 hours ago, ZooNamedGames said:

Jeb would easily win. I've returned him from the Mun and a landed on his head in earlier versions.

Both are forces to be reckoned with.

9 hours ago, Souper said:

For those of you unaware of Sans's abilities, he can teleport, summon Gaster Blasters and send moving bone obstacles. He's also been shown to freeze time.

I know. I do like undertale. In my top five favorite games. But Ksp is numba 1!

22 minutes ago, ZooNamedGames said:

I told you, Jeb. He can return from the Mun and survive.

Just like the Apollo astronauts did. And can they survive being blown away by a Gaster Blaster? I don't think so.

26 minutes ago, Souper said:

Just like the Apollo astronauts did. And can they survive being blown away by a Gaster Blaster? I don't think so.

The Apollo astronauts had a spacecraft to help them. Jeb can fall from the Mun and survive in his space suit, which he's always in.

12 hours ago, Xannari Ferrows said:

1BD5xoO.png

HEY MAN YOU STOLE MY SPOTLIGHT. NOW YOUR GONNA PAY!

*swings fist*

3 hours ago, Souper said:

I thought glitches weren't counted...?

This fight is kind of pointless. One is a character in an RPG, one is a "character" in a sandbox/career game with no story. One is designed for some form of combat, the other one isn't. Finding out who would win is not useful, since they're very different types of characters. Now, in other cases, sure you can compare the two, but Sans and Jeb aren't similar enough.

Just now, Bill Phil said:

Define glitch in this context.

And you're cherry picking quite a bit here... Again, there's no way to settle who would win.

I'm pretty sure the devs didn't intend for you to fall from space and land on your head to survive.

Also, read the rules, the battle just happens, nothing gets in its way.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.