KSP 0.16 Released!

HarvesteR

Awesome update! Now we need more big parts, like RCS fuel tanks, ASAS etc, but of course you know that :). Overall this is a great patch, and I can finally rescure my Kerbals when their lander falls over on the Mun! Not to mention the holddowns, which make it much easier to build big rockets that don\'t simply fall apart under their own weight - just gotta remember to put them AFTER engine ignition in the sequence :).

It\'s slightly confusing when you go EVA in space, though, as your orientation is not relative to the rocket, but the nearest gravity well. Since I haven\'t found a way to rotate in the roll plane permanently (why not Q and E?) this makes it hard to hit ladders and handholds at times...

This is the only update where i just played stock ever. Probably because the new parts are just too awesome ;D

I\'ve only been playing stock because the new parts are rebalanced and I am waiting for a possible rebalance of the part packs to keep in rhythm with stock balance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wish the nova punch parts pack could be used, at least 5 of the parts that connect the large CM to a few other parts. A large SAS would be helpful, unless I've managed to missed that one somewhere around here. Trying to integrate jet parts with rocket parts...it was a giant Lag bomb and crashed the game. :( Still its more fun than the demo.

Kaboom, as soon as all the original authors can be contacted and they give their consent to Tiberion to continue the mod, NovaPunch will be back on air and available, we just have to wait.

Edit:

Please keep discussion of add-ons in their respective threads, this thread is for discussion of the upcoming 0.17 release and it's proposed features :)

Edited by sal_vager