[1.12.x] End your parts list nightmare - Introducing The Janitor's Closet

linuxgurugamer

4 hours ago, Hojoz said:

I have this issue too in the same KSP version and would love to help via sharing my log file, but where can I find it?

In my signature:  

Read this BEFORE asking for supporthttp://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/83212-how-to-get-support-read-first/

4 hours ago, Hojoz said:

I have this issue too in the same KSP version and would love to help via sharing my log file, but where can I find it?

As LinuxGuruGamer has pointed you to the link for the support thread, for KSP 1.4.3 mine was in c:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Squad\Kerbal Space Program\.  I've created a shortcut to it on my desktop because it is need so often if you're having problems.

Edited by Brigadier

I'm using JC on 1.4.3 and have also had the bug where very occasionally the tooltip disappears, same as @Beetlecat. It's so infrequent, and I realise so rarely, that I just live with it, but I'll try to grab a log next time i notice.

Edited by JH4C

3 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

New release, 0.3.4.1

• Updated .version for all of 1.4
  • Added dependency checking for ClickThroughBlocker

Spacedock download has JanitorsCloset.dll.mdb and JanitosClosetTestBuild.zip within the plugins folder, I assume these are extraneous?

• 1 month later...

Hello @linuxgurugamer apologies, you may have seen my posts in a few of your threads. Sorry for the spam!

I noticed the following in my KSP.log with a fresh install of 1.4.5 and installing Janitor's Closet (0.3.4.1) via CKAN:

[ERR 01:48:28.707] Janitor's Closet: Error adding ApplicationLauncher button: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Is this anything to be concerned with, or is there something I would need to resolve? 

Edited by scottadges

sorry if it's been asked...I didn't see it yet: does this work with 1.4.4 or 1.4.5? I tried it with 1.4.4 and the button didn't appear in the VAB. could definitely use this great mod.

Edited by Schneck

6 hours ago, Schneck said:

sorry if it's been asked...I didn't see it yet: does this work with 1.4.4 or 1.4.5? I tried it with 1.4.4 and the button didn't appear in the VAB. could definitely use this great mod.

Working just fine here on 1.4.5, and previously worked on 1.4.4. Have you installed all the dependencies, such as Toolbar Controller?

• 1 month later...
On 9/30/2018 at 8:54 PM, Deimos Rast said:

So I'm having an issue where Janitor Closet loses the mouse-over Mod-label in the part list (in the editor). The only possible cause I can come up with is alt-tabbing.

Strange bug report I know...:/

I need a log file, as you said, it doesnt make sense

Hey um @linuxgurugamer is it ok if you add in a feature that will allow you to add a filter for the Making History Expansion please? 

just so if I'm making a stock craft and I know that it's stock just incase if people don't own the Making History Expansion. Thank you.

On 8/5/2018 at 8:18 AM, JH4C said:

Working just fine here on 1.4.5, and previously worked on 1.4.4. Have you installed all the dependencies, such as Toolbar Controller?

It's Click Through Blocker.

I hate this merge comment feature. It's stressful. 

Edited by Trekkie148

8 hours ago, Trekkie148 said:

Hey um @linuxgurugamer is it ok if you add in a feature that will allow you to add a filter for the Making History Expansion please? 

just so if I'm making a stock craft and I know that it's stock just incase if people don't own the Making History Expansion. Thank you.

No need, use the Mod Filter. It should be treated as a mod, called SquadExpansion, so just don't show that mod

Edited by linuxgurugamer

• 2 weeks later...

@linuxgurugamerI'm trying to hide the toolbar, I especially wanted to hide it in flight. I am newer to the mod and don't know if that is a option to hide toolbar from flight or in general. I did go under Difficulty Options and click off Toolbar Enabled and restarted my game, but toolbar is still visible in all scenes. Is that a different option? So I am not to sure if its a bug or not. I did provide logs just in case.

I'm also using this mod. Don't know if there is any relations. The v6.8.2(.2-mkw) dock port icon showed up in scene at space center when it wasn't suppose to when I set JC to disable Toolbar and restarted. The logs are from when I was using v6.8.2(.3-mkw). Like I said I don't know if there is any relations to the problem, if there is one. 

https://github.com/mwerle/DockingPortAlignmentIndicator/releases

Edited by therealcrow999

22 minutes ago, therealcrow999 said:

@linuxgurugamerI'm trying to hide the toolbar, I especially wanted to hide it in flight. I am newer to the mod and don't know if that is a option to hide toolbar from flight or in general. I did go under Difficulty Options and click off Toolbar Enabled and restarted my game, but toolbar is still visible in all scenes. Is that a different option? So I am not to sure if its a bug or not. I did provide logs just in case.

I'm also using this mod. Don't know if there is any relations. The v6.8.2(.2-mkw) dock port icon showed up in scene at space center when it wasn't suppose to when I set JC to disable Toolbar and restarted. The logs are from when I was using v6.8.2(.3-mkw). Like I said I don't know if there is any relations to the problem, if there is one. 

https://github.com/mwerle/DockingPortAlignmentIndicator/releases

That option doesnt hid the toolbar, it disables JC’s toolbar functionality.

I think the mod you want is QuickHide