[1.2] Mission Patch Manager v1.2.0 - 15th September 2016

udk_lethal_d0se

@udk_lethal_d0se I remember those times ) it took me around three months of hard work before I could finally take a deep breath in my entrepreneurial endeavors.

There's one question in the air, do we need to look for a maintainer of this mod?

One crucial feature it needs is a support of several meshes. I have faith in your software engineering proficiency, do you think you could find some time to add this feature?

@udk_lethal_d0se Also, I've been lurking in your code and found that you prohibited the decal change in flight:

[KSPEvent(guiName = "Select Patch [Next]", guiActive = false, guiActiveEditor = true)]

[KSPEvent(guiName = "Select Patch [Previous]", guiActive = false, guiActiveEditor = true)]

Will it hurt if you enable it in flight? The problem is if I add new patches to the folder this mod gets a new alphabetical order of files and patches on my active crafts change. I had to edit my save every time this happened, would be awesome if players could correct the patches in flight.

Edited by Enceos

@udk_lethal_d0se And support for the texture change of more objects :3

The I want to make a universal spraykan with decals of different curvature, I will use a Firespitter mesh switch module to switch between the objects. I didn't want to spam different parts but make an all-in-one decal.

EDIT: Ah.... forgot to ask for .tga/.dds support.

Sorry, it all accumulated after three months. This mod has the potential to become legendary and a must have for many players.

I really hope I didn't scare you off.

Edited by Enceos

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
3 hours ago, Stone Blue said:

Uhm.... did you try v1.2.1, instead? v1.2.0 was for KSP 1.1.3, v1.2.1 was for 1.2.x...

Probably won't work, but, I like this mod, so I'll be adopting it in the next few days.

Watch for a 1.3 release soon

Nuts, it's a NoDerivatives mod.  I can't adopt it without permission, but I'll try contacting the author

Edited by linuxgurugamer

17 hours ago, Stone Blue said:

Uhm.... did you try v1.2.1, instead? v1.2.0 was for KSP 1.1.3, v1.2.1 was for 1.2.x...

Actually I meant 1.2.1, I just forgot which was the latest and looked at OP rather than the mod, hence the mistake. So yeah 1.2.1 doesn't work.

The really good thing about this mod is that adding new patches was drag and drop, you just put your flags in the right folder and you could use them rather than having to add them to the CFG.

4 hours ago, EthanKerbman said:

Actually I meant 1.2.1, I just forgot which was the latest and looked at OP rather than the mod, hence the mistake. So yeah 1.2.1 doesn't work.

The really good thing about this mod is that adding new patches was drag and drop, you just put your flags in the right folder and you could use them rather than having to add them to the CFG.

Well, I'm pretty sure it's a fairly simple recompile, but I can't release even a compiled DLL because of the license.  You can, however, recompile it for yourself.

That being said, I've sent a message to the author, asking for the license to be changed so I can pick it up.

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2017 at 7:24 AM, linuxgurugamer said:

I've sent a message to the author, asking for the license to be changed so I can pick it up.

5 years later...

On 2/5/2023 at 4:40 AM, udk_lethal_d0se said:

Updated licence, allowing derivitives. 

Paging @linuxgurugamer ...   :D 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.