Devnote Tuesday!!!!!

patrioticparadox

7 minutes ago, SmashingKirby148 said:

I kid you not, devnotes for me are actually Devnote Wednesdays because by the time I see them it's Wednesday. xD

Idk, central 'rope here and stuff usual comes in the evening between 20 and 0. At least as far as I remember. Ireland should have an advantage.

It also might  become a true Devnote Wednesday tho, who knows. :wink:

I expect some nice, rough info without too much deteil when we potentially might be able to expect the beta. If you read between the lines :^)

Just now, Temeter said:

Idk, central 'rope here and stuff usual comes in the evening between 20 and 0. At least as far as I remember. Ireland should have an advantage.

It also might  become a true Devnote Wednesday tho, who knows. :wink:

I expect some nice, rough info without too much deteil when we potentially might be able to expect the beta. If you read between the lines :^)

Well, for the last devnote it says September 7th, which for me was a Wednesday. And the one before that was August 31st. Yep. Still a Wednesday. xD

And yes, I need that right now. :D

21 minutes ago, Caelib said:

I am really hoping today's update is the announcement that it is available via the 1.2 beta opt-in on Steam :D

Well... I had a dream that Squad kept their word and released KSP 1.2 beta not only on Steam, but also in KSP Shop... But I know it's only a dream... :)

6 hours ago, Temeter said:

New devnotes:

http://kerbaldevteam.tumblr.com/

Stop the conspiracy theories, please.

Well I'm pleasantly surprised (and relieved). 

Wasnt a conspiracy theory, it was logic. Kasper wrote the devnotes. There hasn't been a daily kerbal entry in almost a week, and said author vacated his position. I didn't say there would never be devnotes again, I said we wouldn't see them anytime soon as Squad moves someone into Kasper's role.

I am pleased to be wrong in this case.