API Documentation KSP 1.2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Either I'm doing something wrong, or there isn't really much documentation in this documentation. It seems to be a listing of the elements in the API with a handful of brief descriptions.

Errr, pretty much really.

It's a dump of the exposed elements of the API that is stuck on a website where the community can add descriptions, there's not documentation in terms of how to use or what can be done with it.

D.

Can the community actually add descriptions? I don't see any way to log in, and I assumed this was something similar to Sphinx (yeah, I'm a Python guy) where the docs are static and generated from the source.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/7/2016 at 7:34 PM, JPLRepo said:

The 1.2.2 Version of the Docs has now been updated.

@JPLRepo The percent sliders for my mod's CustomParameters (seen in Game Difficulty Options) don't work anymore in 1.2.2, but they worked in 1.2.1 and 1.2. Instead of sliding, they just don't move, or can only move to the far ends of the slider. Do you know what changed with 1.2.2?

Sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask in.

The code I'm using:

class HETTNCustomParams_Zoom : GameParameters.CustomParameterNode
    {
        public override string Title { get { return "Zoom Options"; } }
        public override GameParameters.GameMode GameMode { get { return GameParameters.GameMode.CAREER | GameParameters.GameMode.SCIENCE; } }
        public override string Section { get { return "Hide Empty Tech Tree Nodes"; } }
        public override int SectionOrder { get { return 2; } }
        public override bool HasPresets { get { return false; } }

[GameParameters.CustomFloatParameterUI("Maximum Zoom", asPercentage = true, minValue = 0.6f, maxValue = 1.5f,
            toolTip = "Sets the maximum scroll zoom when viewing the tech tree.")]
        public float zoomMax = 1.0f;
        [GameParameters.CustomFloatParameterUI("Minimum Zoom", asPercentage = true, minValue = 0.05f, maxValue = 0.6f,
            toolTip = "Sets the minimum scroll zoom when viewing the tech tree.")]
        public float zoomMin = 0.35f;
        [GameParameters.CustomFloatParameterUI("Zoom Speed", asPercentage = true, minValue = 0.01f, maxValue = 0.25f,
            toolTip = "Sets the zoom scroll speed when viewing the tech tree.")]
        public float zoomSpeed = 0.05f;
    }

Edited by ev0
Added code

35 minutes ago, ev0 said:

@JPLRepo The percent sliders for my mod's CustomParameters (seen in Game Difficulty Options) don't work anymore in 1.2.2, but they worked in 1.2.1 and 1.2. Instead of sliding, they just don't move, or can only move to the far ends of the slider. Do you know what changed with 1.2.2?

Sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask in.

Yeah it is.
And it got answered here already:

• 5 months later...
26 minutes ago, JPLRepo said:

Yes it is. We are investigating.

You can still acces the specific pages, though. Seems like the main page is broken...

https://kerbalspaceprogram.com/api/class_part_resource_list.html

This still goes through

edit: trying to navigate to any other page sends you back to the main page, and searching gives you a "unofficial page" error

Edited by Benjamin Kerman