Sign in to follow this  
H2O.

Vega launch (vv07), 15 september 2016

Payloads on this flight are four Skysat commercial imaging payloads for Google subsidiary Terra Bella (~1m max resolution), and the PerúSat 1 imaging sat for the government of Peru (0.7m max resolution).

13 hours ago, Kryten said:

Payloads on this flight are four Skysat commercial imaging payloads for Google subsidiary Terra Bella (~1m max resolution), and the PerúSat 1 imaging sat for the government of Peru (0.7m max resolution).

Makes me wonder why not Perusat do an deal with Google for use if bird then outside south america? 
On the other hand, next Snowden report, NSA employee sell satellite pictures to Google from all the time they fly over NSA uninteresting areas and pocket the money.  

1 hour ago, insert_name said:

any idea when the webcast starts, and where it will be

Link is in the OP. And it launches in thirty minutes. :)

Edited by Mitchz95

Big day for Terra Bella. Brings their total to 7. They were very much excited about this launch and that it went off without problems.

I don't know why, but I just love this rocket, it's tiny and super quick :D (too bad there's isn't a good, realistic one for KSP/RO :(

13 minutes ago, epsonik said:

I don't know why, but I just love this rocket, it's tiny and super quick :D (too bad there's isn't a good, realistic one for KSP/RO :(

Check it out, it has all the vega stages :)

Yeah I know of these parts, but it's not looking as nice as the real one.

I remember there was a mod once upon a time that provided a really nice looking one, I'll try to dig it out, maybe it's not that hard to upgrade to current KSP...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.