[Help] Collider Issues

I've been working on an Aircraft Carrier mod. I just got my first model finished and installed into KSP, but the Debug keeps popping up a bunch of errors. I had a whole series of complex convex colliders set up. I ended up removing the because of the errors and tested just with mesh colliders and the same issue occurs. The other problem is when I activate the animation, KSP dims and spawns a new error. Can anyone shed any light on this issue? Errors are as follows.

// After I launch my craft.

[Error]: Ignore collision failed. Both colliders need to be activated when calling IgnoreCollision

// After the animation is triggered, KSP dims and spawns this.

[Error]: ConvexHullBuilder::CreateTrianglesFromPolygons: convex hull has a polygon with less than 3 vertices!

[Error]: Gu::ConvexMesh::loadConvexHull: convex hull init failed! Try to use the PxConvexFlag::eINFLATE_CONVEX flag. (see PxToolkit::createConvexMeshSafe)

Pictures of the model in the SPH (hanger extender mod in use)

BwKOx4Q.png

Zud5Xt5.png

Hi, re the less than 3 verts error, I thought that was only a KK thing, but anyway, are you sure you have no detached edges? I know it's very easily done when splitting up models for better colliders. ( are you going to send a copy for LBP conversion? as mentioned in thread.. with full creds of course)
. Ive a feeling the first error has some links to the animations, I've seen it a couple of times, especially if I've edited the animation later on, but can't prove either way as I've never been able to find any references either way

Errors aside it looks great :)

52 minutes ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

Hi, re the less than 3 verts error, I thought that was only a KK thing, but anyway, are you sure you have no detached edges? I know it's very easily done when splitting up models for better colliders. ( are you going to send a copy for LBP conversion? as mentioned in thread.. with full creds of course)
. Ive a feeling the first error has some links to the animations, I've seen it a couple of times, especially if I've edited the animation later on, but can't prove either way as I've never been able to find any references either way

Errors aside it looks great :)

Oh great... I've got to go through over 100 meshes to find out which broke.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.