This would suck

Ackoli

What if squad merged with EA and then All physics and realism was removed because EA thought That it Was too advanced for the general public (Like they did with spore) And To get to a planet you clicked it and it showed a picture of a planet with a little lander on it and that was it and you always had to be online, And it was free, but there was an unskippable add every 10 seconds, And If you wanted to move 1 Meter you had to pay 250$ each time, and They removed all mods because they were unofficial, and then sued everyone who did not Update within 10 seconds?

and what if squad sent Armed Soldiers to your house if you did not play KSP for 24 hours every day for the rest of the year?

Edited by Ackoli
Humour

On 17.09.2016 at 3:20 AM, Ackoli said:

and what if squad sent Armed Soldiers to your house if you did not play KSP for 24 hours every day for the rest of the year?

Impossible. There's no Kerbal type "Soldier", only pilots, engineers and scientists.
If they use BDArmory, I'll just switch my team tag to the same as they have, and they would be physically unable to shoot at me.

Edited by kerbiloid

4 hours ago, kerbiloid said:

Impossible. There's no Kerbal type "Soldier", only pilots, engineers and scientists.
If they use BDArmory, I'll just switch my team tag to the same as they have, and they would be physically unable to shoot at me.

I'm pretty sure friendly fire exists for BDA... It's just that the AI wouldn't intentionally aim at you, but if a missile happens to explode near you as it's supposed to hit someone else you'd still be harmed.

10 hours ago, ZooNamedGames said:

I'm pretty sure friendly fire exists for BDA... It's just that the AI wouldn't intentionally aim at you, but if a missile happens to explode near you as it's supposed to hit someone else you'd still be harmed.

Yes, this indeed happens. But BDA has no option "hit the wall", it aims at command pods (or at CoM of something with a command pod).
So, unless somebody's evil will possesses them (using BDA FPS) they can neither shoot me, nor a wall behind me.

Edited by kerbiloid

On 9/17/2016 at 10:23 AM, Chiron0224 said:

Thanks! Now I'll have nightmares.  Could be worse though.... Ubisoft could by Squad.

How exactly would Ubisoft buying Squad be a bad thing? (I know a large games company buying Squad would be a bad thing in general,) what specifically would Ubisoft do that's really bad if they bought Squad? The worst thing in any Ubisoft game I've played is the UPlay thing on Assassin's Creed 2, and the massive controls change.

On 9/19/2016 at 0:40 AM, kerbiloid said:

I mean real soldiers with real guns and stuff. And they will actually shoot you.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.