[Closed] Quodios Kerman's Mine-To-Earn!

Quodios Kerman

I'm sorry that I cannot maintain my mod.

I lost my interest in studying for developing a mod, and just want to focus on playing the game and making videos.

I will not leave a download link, but you can download this mod via Spacedock.

This mod is really simply coded, so maybe it will work in 1.3.0 and over.

Thank you.

Quodios Kerman.

Edited by Quodios Kerman
Closing Topic

This looks very Interesting! I am downloading this right now and will give it a try, I think it's a great idea. 

Does it explode if overheated? I'm kidding lol I swear, I'm just kidding.

I wish I could help you with textures or licensing, but I have no experience with either.

Cheers.

On 9/27/2016 at 6:29 AM, kiwi1960 said:

You're kidding right?

Thought I'd ask since spaceport shows it as being compatible with 1.1.3 and he didn't say 1.2.0 pre spaceport's title. Didn't think it would be, but I didn't think it would hurt to ask...

apzUYX4.png?1

Sorry for late reply. This mod also supports 1.1.3. Spacedock does not support marking as 1.2.0 Pre and that's why I marked it as 1.1.3.

I also found that the fuel tanks' prices were strange, and this is because in 1.2 formula for calculating price was changed. Originally .cfg price was one when it is full of its resources, but in 1.2 it is empty price.

I will edit cfg files and model tanks again. Also, I marked it as CKAN Support, but because of some technical problem CKAN does not recognize my mod. Sorry for that.

Thank you for using this mod :)

On 28/09/2016 at 7:10 AM, FiiZzioN said:

Thought I'd ask since spaceport shows it as being compatible with 1.1.3 and he didn't say 1.2.0 pre spaceport's title. Didn't think it would be, but I didn't think it would hurt to ask...

apzUYX4.png?1

Well, seems we were both right. In my defence, I'd say that normally, in such a major update... from 1.1.3 to 1.2 ... NOTHING previous to 1.2.0 will work... (well, MAJOR mods only... minor mods that do minor things are fine, most times...)

Where the mod taps into the game always seems to change in major updates...

still....

On 28/09/2016 at 7:34 AM, Quodios Kerman said:

Sorry for late reply. This mod also supports 1.1.3. Spacedock does not support marking as 1.2.0 Pre and that's why I marked it as 1.1.3.

I also found that the fuel tanks' prices were strange, and this is because in 1.2 formula for calculating price was changed. Originally .cfg price was one when it is full of its resources, but in 1.2 it is empty price.

I will edit cfg files and model tanks again. Also, I marked it as CKAN Support, but because of some technical problem CKAN does not recognize my mod. Sorry for that.

Thank you for using this mod :)

....I'd say you got off lightly. :)

• 1 month later...

This is perfect. i keep having the same problems with credits in career mode. A source of income with mining would be greatly appreciated.

Please keep up the good work. I'd only suggest changing the name of NFPP, because that makes no sense at all :P

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.