[1.3.1] Carrier Vessel Expansion (CVX) [ver 0.13.1]

Eskandare

Cool mod, but i have a problem... The problem is that the mod dont shows up in ksp. The mod dont works! I tried many times but nope. Version, restarting pc, reinstall the mod, but didnt work. Someone having the same problem or know the way to repair it? 

Ps. Im not from a English land, so my English sucks a bit.....

2 hours ago, arnotjeertjes said:

hey ehh:slight issue:when i fly the carrier loads in when i come close it goes flyi,g like its popping away.could you please fix that?

:kiss:^_^

You've been struck by the bouncy Kraken :)

If you level losing distance around 5k, and then return. The boat will launch into the air. If you use AirPark

you can lock the vessel in place and it will act as though it is "Landded" you can then land on the ship, unlock and drive off into the sunset Kraken free.

22 hours ago, TheGamingSriv said:

Cool mod, but i have a problem... The problem is that the mod dont shows up in ksp. The mod dont works! I tried many times but nope. Version, restarting pc, reinstall the mod, but didnt work. Someone having the same problem or know the way to repair it? 

Where is it installed? And what section are you looking for the parts?

10 hours ago, V8jester said:

You've been struck by the bouncy Kraken :)

If you level losing distance around 5k, and then return. The boat will launch into the air. If you use AirPark

you can lock the vessel in place and it will act as though it is "Landded" you can then land on the ship, unlock and drive off into the sunset Kraken free.

Where is it installed? And what section are you looking for the parts?

But when I use Airpark the boat wants to capsize or sink partially into the water during reload;.; No one has this issue???

On 9/28/2016 at 11:58 AM, TheGamingSriv said:

Me to.

On 9/29/2016 at 0:05 PM, TheGamingSriv said:

Installed? You mean folder? I have it in Gamedata. I have search everywhere for the mod. Parts too

Me to.  

Edited by kerbalstar

@kerbalstar @bekoyim23

Hey guys, sorry to hear you are having issues with AirPark, I am maintaining it now and am working toward updating for 1.2 with some new features. You can hit up this thread for support 

Would be helpful if you could provide me a download for your KSP.log so I can check versions and for other issues. Current version can be found here for 1.13 

17 minutes ago, gomker said:

@kerbalstar @bekoyim23

Hey guys, sorry to hear you are having issues with AirPark, I am maintaining it now and am working toward updating for 1.2 with some new features. You can hit up this thread for support 

Would be helpful if you could provide me a download for your KSP.log so I can check versions and for other issues. Current version can be found here for 1.13 

No I am not having an issue with air park although the other person you pinged is. My problem is that the parts don't show up in the SPH.

Kerbalstar

3 hours ago, kerbalstar said:

No I am not having an issue with air park although the other person you pinged is. My problem is that the parts don't show up in the SPH.

Kerbalstar

One make sure the folder tree is as follows,

GameData;

Community_Resource_Pack

Eskandare_Heavy_Industries

FireSpitter

The hull is in structural, tower is pods, rudder aerodynamic, screws engines.

1 hour ago, Eskandare said:

One make sure the folder tree is as follows,

GameData;

Community_Resource_Pack

Eskandare_Heavy_Industries

FireSpitter

The hull is in structural, tower is pods, rudder aerodynamic, screws engines.

Still not working. Possible cause: I have community resource pack installed already. I can give you a full mod list. The parts are in the debug window under database configs, but not in the editor. KSP version 1.1.3.    

7 hours ago, kerbalstar said:

Still not working. Possible cause: I have community resource pack installed already. I can give you a full mod list. The parts are in the debug window under database configs, but not in the editor. KSP version 1.1.3.    

A log would be helpful to track down why the parts aren't displaying. Perhaps a modblist as well, I can then look to see why they're not.

Also, in career they're in Nuclear Propulsion. The LHD will be in fuel systems and the steam powered one will be in an earlier branch (not decided which one yet.)

10 hours ago, Eskandare said:

A log would be helpful to track down why the parts aren't displaying. Perhaps a modblist as well, I can then look to see why they're not.

Also, in career they're in Nuclear Propulsion. The LHD will be in fuel systems and the steam powered one will be in an earlier branch (not decided which one yet.)

I am in sandbox. Mod list:

Spoiler

{
            "name": "AllYAll"
        },
        {
            "name": "ChineseTianGongScienceSpaceStation"
        },
        {
            "name": "CxAerospace"
        },
        {
            "name": "EasyBoard"
        },
        {
            "name": "GlassPanesandEnclosures"
        },
        {
            "name": "KerbalPlanetaryBaseSystems"
        },
        {
            "name": "LargeBoatPartsPack"
        },
        {
            "name": "LCFP"
        },
        {
            "name": "SimpleRefuel"
        },
        {
            "name": "BDArmoryContinued"
        },
        {
            "name": "LargeBoatPartsPack-Modern"
        },
        {
            "name": "LargeBoatPartsPack-WW2"
        },
        {
            "name": "FirespitterCore"
        }
    ]
}

KSP.log https://www.dropbox.com/s/h67i64rr7ahx1hc/KSP.log?dl=0

Edited by kerbalstar

49 minutes ago, kerbalstar said:

I am in sandbox. Mod list:

Reveal hidden contents

{
            "name": "AllYAll"
        },
        {
            "name": "ChineseTianGongScienceSpaceStation"
        },
        {
            "name": "CxAerospace"
        },
        {
            "name": "EasyBoard"
        },
        {
            "name": "GlassPanesandEnclosures"
        },
        {
            "name": "KerbalPlanetaryBaseSystems"
        },
        {
            "name": "LargeBoatPartsPack"
        },
        {
            "name": "LCFP"
        },
        {
            "name": "SimpleRefuel"
        },
        {
            "name": "BDArmoryContinued"
        },
        {
            "name": "LargeBoatPartsPack-Modern"
        },
        {
            "name": "LargeBoatPartsPack-WW2"
        },
        {
            "name": "FirespitterCore"
        }
    ]
}

KSP.log https://www.dropbox.com/s/h67i64rr7ahx1hc/KSP.log?dl=0

You have the mod installed incorrectly you have removed one folder too many the path should be

GameData/Eskandare_Heavy_Industries/Carrier_Vessel_Expansion/Parts/Nimitz/nimitz
NOT

GameData/Carrier_Vessel_Expansion/Parts/Nimitz/nimitz

The mod makes use of the MODEL() node and as such with the installation as you have it the game cannot find any of the parts

46 minutes ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

You have the mod installed incorrectly you have removed one folder too many the path should be

GameData/Eskandare_Heavy_Industries/Carrier_Vessel_Expansion/Parts/Nimitz/nimitz
NOT

GameData/Carrier_Vessel_Expansion/Parts/Nimitz/nimitz

The mod makes use of the MODEL() node and as such with the installation as you have it the game cannot find any of the parts

When I unzipped the file the structure is

Carrier_Vessel_eXpansion_CVX-0.11\Carrier_Vessel_Expansion_0.11_1.1.3\Eskandare_Heavy_Industries\Carrier_Vessel_Expansion

And of course with  Community Rescource Pack and Firespitter next to the last Carrier_Vessel_Expansion and Parts, Patches, and Sounds under the last Carrier_Vessel_Expansion. Have not tried putting said new download into GameData yet.

You could always do the Ulyanovsk as a future carrier to add as well. I'd be down with the proposed soviet supercarrier. (I suppose in the meantime I'll just make due with making the Nimitz look less American. :D)

2 hours ago, XOC2008 said:

I could probably build a ski jump at the end of the deck and pretend one of those elevators isn't there.

1yKAcEK7.jpg

Man now I want to build a bunch of low part count F-18's and line the deck with parked jets just for a picture :)

Checked the scale of this carrier in RSS and it is surprisingly 333 meters; the real length! Having so much fun landing on a moving pitching deck with my fa18's just a shame about the occasional physics freakouts and how the ship often doesn't want to move at all. I installed an extra-planetary launch pad runway in the hull which actually works for spawning jets as there's no available link to the vessel mover mod for 1.1.3

EDIT: If anyone has the link to that recompile for 1.1.3 I'd be very grateful :) 

Edited by pingopete

5 minutes ago, pingopete said:

Checked the scale of this carrier in RSS and it is surprisingly 333 meters; the real length! Having so much fun landing on a moving pitching deck with my fa18's just a shame about the occasional physics freakouts and how the ship often doesn't want to move at all. I installed an extra-planetary launch pad runway in the hull which actually works for spawning jets as there's no available link to the vessel mover mod for 1.1.3

EDIT: If anyone has the link to that recompile for 1.1.3 I'd be very grateful :) 

@pingopete Forum thread:

1.1.3 Github:

https://github.com/PapaJoesSoup/VesselMover/releases

1.1.3 Spacedock:

http://spacedock.info/mod/860/VesselMover

1 hour ago, XOC2008 said:

Oh damn, I swear it hadn't been officially updated.. :blush: Thanks man! :)

EDIT2: On another note are there any plans to add a catapult or arresting system? Sorry if this has been asked before

Edited by pingopete

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.