Co-op Modded War!

KAL 9000

So, me and a couple of friends that I know IRL (who also play KSP) have decided to start a war of total domination of the Kerbol system! It will be turn-based, so the save file with the war will be passed around. Extraplanetary Launchpads will be used, and everyone starts out with their own planet. You automatically own the moons of the planet you start with. Because of EL, Kerbin will be off-limits because insta-launching crafts from the KSC wouldn't be fair. Also, OPM will be used so more planets are available and more people can join. If you want to DOMINATE THE KERBOL SYSTEM then let me know in a reply, and I will add you to the OP.

To be added to the OP, let me know what planet you would like and the name of your "nation". To tell which crafts belong to which person, all crafts that you make have their names start with your nation's name. Feel free to tell me a little about your nation so I can put that in the OP.

Modlist: Available as soon as I can check. There are a lot of mods, though, so CKAN is recommended.

Planets / Claims:

Moho: No one yet.

Eve: Quark Korporation, Mega-Korporation

Kerbin: Off-limits.

Duna: No one yet.

Dres: No one yet.

Jool: Me (KAL 9000), Nation: JAI, Nation Info: Direct Democracy/Technocracy 

Sarnus: My friend #1 (No forum account), Nation: PI, Nation Info: Representative Democracy (like the USA IRL) 

Urlum: My friend #2 (No forum account), Nation: AI, Nation Info:  Megacorporation 

Neidon: No one yet 

Plock: No one yet 

Edited by KAL 9000

8 minutes ago, Tybot said:

Can you elaborate more on how this would work? Are there actual win conditions or is it an RP setup?

Win conditions: Control the entire Kerbol system. To control a body, you either destroy or board/takeover all outposts/installations on a body that is not yours. If you don't control anything, you are out of the game. Basically, be the last one standing. Combat would be BDA with team A being the attacking team and team B being the defending team.

Do you use internet? I live in Iraq so unless you send it to my postoffice here, I am out of the loop. Is the USI Kolonization mod installed? Could you come up with a mod list. Would KSPI-E an option for a mod?

Edited by Alpha 360
"Kouston, we have several problems, but that doesn't matter so we want to continue on with the mission."

2 hours ago, Alpha 360 said:

Do you use internet? I live in Iraq so unless you send it to my postoffice here, I am out of the loop. Is the USI Kolonization mod installed? Could you come up with a mod list. Would KSPI-E an option for a mod?

Clearly, you have Internet if you can post on the forums :wink:. We send the save file around, basically. Other questions: No, In-progress, and it's already installed.

Updating OP, and DMP is super-glitchy, so no.

Eve is a good choice (Karborundum Monopoly, Gilly's low gravity would make it an amazing shipyard)

If you want to start designing your crafts, some essential mods that will be in the mod list are:

B9 Aerospace 

Burn Together 

LackLuster Labs and LLL-Extras 

BDArmory 

MechJeb 

KER 

MechJeb & KER For All 

BDA add-on: Near-Future Weaponry 

KSPI-E 

Kerbal Foundaries (Parts broken as of 1.1, but should be fixed in 1.2) 

Since you are Quark Korporation, your craft names should be: QK - [Insert Craft Name Here]