Hi, I'm Virtual! :D

Virtual

I'm a huge space enthusiast. I live in Florida and have yet to see a rocket launch up close... one day! (Hopefully the Falcon Heavy.)

I usually mess around with prebuilt rockets in sandbox mode but I've recently been trying out career mode. It's fun. :D

I mainly play first person shooter games but Kerbal Space Program is easily one of my favorite games.

Edited by Virtual

1 hour ago, AlmostNASA said:

Hey Virtual! Welcome to the forums! Here is everything you need for KSP! There is a mod that can make a shooter game in KSP known as BD armory and BD FPS. Have a good time in the forums!

Hi! I've browsed a lot - just haven't posted. Sounds cool, but I like KSP being space travel... :P I have Battlefield/CS:GO for FPS. :D Thanks!

Hello Virtual and welcome to the KSP Forums!

I personally get a lot of enjoyment out of designing and creating my own craft.   Whatever your playstyle you will find here lots of friendly advice and lots of commiseration with your disasters, as well.

Happy landings!

On September 22, 2016 at 11:49 PM, Virtual said:

Hi! I've browsed a lot - just haven't posted. Sounds cool, but I like KSP being space travel... :P I have Battlefield/CS:GO for FPS. :D Thanks!

Agreed. I don't build air planes much even if they aren't fighter planes. I prefer spaceplanes tbh.

Anyways, welcome! Hope you enjoy the forum. :D