A couple Quality of Life requests

First: It would be very nice if we could access and edit the game controls without having to exit back to the main menu.  There have been several times when I wanted to dock or do some EVA thing and couldn't remember all the controls, such as turning on the Kerbals helmet lights.  I had to save, exit look at the controls, then reload.  Often times I just forget what the control is, such as how to translate forward in staging mode instead of docking mode and the like. 

Second:  I fumbled upon being able to cycle the orbital map focus by using tab, and you can in theory reverse cycle using shift+tab.  Two things about this; Steam by default has it's in-game menu pop up set to shift+tab.  And even if that is changed my throttle increase is shift.  So I have to change that which would also be annoying because I use awsd for my look controls to be consistent with other games (i.e. FPS) and shift and control for throttle up and down.  Ideally if we could have access to be able to change the buttons for orbital map focus cycling that would be fantastic.  If it's already available, then I just haven't seen it, sorry.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.