Monopropellant to... Anywhere!

3 minutes ago, RocketSquid said:

Permission to use ubio welding to reduce part count? Everything will be fully balanced with stock.

What is ubio welding?

I see no reason to even have the mod. Are you concerned about the amount of parts that you put on your ship? I will certainly allow part clipping.

Edited by EliteGuy3

Alright, got something new for you. Based on my earlier design, but beefed up quite a bit.

EDIT: Here's the link until I can figure out how to embed an album in the post. Is it even still possible?

http://imgur.com/a/ocVSY

Feel free to remove my other entry from the leaderboard. Or not. Whatever you want.

Edited by Jodo42

14 hours ago, Jodo42 said:

Alright, got something new for you. Based on my earlier design, but beefed up quite a bit.

EDIT: Here's the link until I can figure out how to embed an album in the post. Is it even still possible?

http://imgur.com/a/ocVSY

Feel free to remove my other entry from the leaderboard. Or not. Whatever you want.

Just, WOW! I don't think I could make that! I'll update the leaderboards

22 hours ago, Red Iron Crown said:

@Martian Emigrant That's expected, monopropellant does not honor crossfeed rules, it uses a different resource flow mode. The only options are to monitor the stages carefully and drop them when they're empty, or disable tanks in upper stages and enable them after staging.

You Can Use SmartParts to automatically drop a tank when it is empty

OK! ok ok ok.

Hello everybody! Today, I introduce my latest entry! The Mono Mun 2.5! An unmanned mission to Jool. This will be my first time ever going go Jool. I was very excited for this mission.

http://imgur.com/a/Cfaog

Highlights:

Spoiler

BPX8R5D.pngYKPowJ9.pngEz0aFUd.pngHqbhLMo.pngs74UGId.pnghlpgerE.png

Kerbin Orbit (1) + Mun Flyby (1) + Eve Flyby (10) + Dun Flyby (10) + Ike Flyby (11) + Tylo Flyby (10) + Jool Orbit (17.5) = 60.5 Points!

It took me 3.5 hours to complete this mission.

Edited by EliteGuy3

@EliteGuy3 I think I'm most impressed by the fact that not only did you complete a mission to the Jool system only using monoprop, but that the same mission was your first to Jool. Congratulations! Excluding that rather unfortunate final encounter with Tylo, some excellent gravity assist planning you did there as well.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.