KSP SMP "you name it we do it" Projects

Reason

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'll put out some more short films soon working on my SMP war project you can see it here and follow the story http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/148267-special-mission-projects/

KSP_x64%202016-11-24%2010-30-40-840_zpsr

You can vist my website to see all SMP ships and more http://novascotiatrainz.weebly.com/ksp.html

Edited by Reason

Dusken Heavy Bomber

DP%20Outsider_zpspnksuz7v.jpg

This ship is fast and deadly with a payload of 1 hydrogen bomb about one 4th the size of the craft 2 nukes and the power to carry it all it can refuel its self in flight as long are there ore onbord. only weakness is the ship can't defind its self very well in a dogfight that's if anything can keep up with its speeds, it has a top speed of 400mps unloaded cursing speed of 387mps with loads. Not only is it fast and powerful it can stop just as fast and land almost anywhere by using its abort system that will drop all its payload and land. just try not to get blown up in the processes.

• 2 weeks later...

For throws who love big planes:

SMP is not all about space or wired flyers SMP builds normal kerbal airplanes for every day kerbal transport, this airliner is long dissent how ever it takes a lot of skill to fly and can carry 80 passengers any ware you want.

KSP_x64%202016-12-17%2010-19-10-240_zpsh
KSP_x64%202016-12-17%2010-34-44-393_zpsn

• 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.