[1.2] Mk-X Spaceplane Parts for KSP 1.2 (1.875m X-37B)

benjee10

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2016 at 1:00 AM, sibaar said:

Manned version?

Supporting 3 kerbals? That would be heavenly.

Hello Benjee100,

Really like the mod, the parts are well modeled and the texture looked very nice. The only complain I got, is that it is hard for me to build a balanced MK-X Spaceplane, but a little tweaking in the configs should fix that.

By the way, just like what sibaar said, have you ever considered making a manned version of the Drone core that could carry at least 2 kerbals(alongside passenger compartments that could replace the cargo bay)? Just like the manned X37C, would really love to see that.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
23 hours ago, genericeventhandler said:

I'm using this for most of my science missions, I currently have four craft in orbit.  Are there any plans  to add to this in the future? 

What version of the game are you running?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I've sent a message to @benjee10 about this mod.  It needs a little work to make it work well in 1.6.1 & 1.7, and I've offered to adopt it.

I was hoping that he had used the same cross section as the Mk2.5 Spaceplane Parts, but it just a bit off, so while the parts can be attached together (after resizing),they don't quite match.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/17/2019 at 1:35 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

If anyone is at all interested, I heard from @benjee10.  With his permission (not needed, but nice to have) I'll be adopting this, hope to get a release out this weekend with the fixes needed.

Did you release this?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.