0.16 Easter Eggs

Czman007

Nice find with the track marks! Maybe we´ll see some aliens eventually... It would also be a great detail for when IVA:s get implemented =) Imagine driving around with a Munrover and actually leave track marks around your Munbase!

Just a friendly reminder guys, if you post large or many images (and especially many large ones), please use spoilers.

A good idea is to post one image, <1024px as the main image in the open, and more detailed pics in a spoiler.

i wish the muncastle was actually somewhere on the mun, much much harder to spot than munarches or munoliths.

Like you'd have to know where it is and still then after landing on the mun search around a bit until you find the object that's only 0.3 kerbals high ;)

Jeez, all I ever find are old trashed rocket parts left behind by my inept attempts to land.... could someone PM me the coords to a arch so I can start setting up a MunBase?

I think there's one at around the top-right of the giant dark crater on the kerbin-facing side of the Mun, at about 1 O'clock.

If anyone can provide me with an image from the map screen of a ship parked at a monolith on the Mun, I'd be very happy, however. Every single crater I've explored that I reckon it's in - nothing.

To preserve the fun and curiosity factor of the game KSP players who have found that sites shall keep there exact coordinates secret from new users.

Its ok to show of pictures but you should hide informations about there positions.

I was flying around in my spaceplane and I saw a mun rock! In the sea! I have never seen anything like this on the forums, in the ocean or anywhere on Kerin, but it looks like a mun rock to me. As you can see just under the plane is a rock. Is this normal?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.