Time Freeze feature

One thing this game really needs is a feature that allows us to slow down, or stop time, that is REAL time.   That way I may actually get some to play it enough.

Then I can fire up my PC for (what my wife sees as) half an hour, but I can get a good four hours or more at a stretch without neglecting my chores or feeling guilty. 

I know Squad can work miracles,  they proved it with 1.2, so they should be able to knock this out in time for the full release.

Oh, and if you can do it so I don't age whilst in time freeze that would be a really cool added bonus.

Thanks.

I also think this forum needs more humorous suggestions. This one is gold XD

On 27/09/2016 at 4:37 PM, pandaman said:

(...)I can fire up my PC for (what my wife sees as) half an hour(...)

Mine has a spider sense for KSP. It's like, I hadn't played for over a month, 1.2 comes out and I fire it up, and just when I see the loading bar creeping up right near completion, I can hear her getting up from her computer chair and coming my way.

"You're ALWAYS playing this game!"

She also complains I'm always installing mods and building rockets, and never flying anything. She's right, there.

17 hours ago, ZooNamedGames said:

At least a "pause time" feature. Great if you need to select something with the moving parts and menus.

Like a spaceplane tumbling out of control, while you are trying to right-click the correct two fuel tanks and transfer some weight...pause would really save us there :D

2 minutes ago, Blaarkies said:

Like a spaceplane tumbling out of control, while you are trying to right-click the correct two fuel tanks and transfer some weight...pause would really save us there :D

I've found the Locked Camera is a major boon in those situations (well, I don't fly planes, but finding the right part to right-click during tumbles anyway). Besides, seeing the horizon/skybox spinning out of control like that scene on Gravity is such an adrenaline rush XD

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.