Due to being insanely busy lately, I have barely touched my gaming laptop (even though I've had it with me most of the time). Instead, I've been playing Animation Throwdown on my phone. It's nice that you can jump in, play 2-3 games (which takes maybe 5 minutes) and hop back out.

I don't think I've played a non-KSP game on my computer since early October. And I've not played much KSP since then either :/

Edited by 5thHorseman

4 hours ago, Stewcumber said:

That's great! I've played about 3h of From the Depths but never got as far as making anything that big, airborne or... functional :D. I get phases of trying to figure it out (usually after a re-stumble across the steam launch trailer)

84 hours, and it's just starting to click. Can't make a cannon worth a damn, and CPBs need crazy amounts of power, so my little noob ships are basically useless.

• 2 weeks later...

Lately, Mass Effect, again. Other than that, I still have an X-COM campaign to finish, Elite:Dangerous to get back to eventually, pending better Internet connection... Extremely occasional World of Tanks (I play a few games then drop it again for a few months...) and, even rarer, League of Legends, when I have company to play with

CSGO, HOI 4, and EU4. Trying to think about a Jool-5 in KSP to get me back into it, not sure I have the time though.

A cool thing about HOI 4 though is that my dad bought it and I'm trying to teach him how to play. We tried multiplayer and we lagged to death, should work today though.

On 25/11/2016 at 9:45 PM, Dafni said:

Anybody have any thought on these 3 games?

-Universe Sandbox 2

-Take on Mars

-Waking Mars

I'm looking for something else to play next to KSP... if I should ever tire of KSP that is.

I have universe sandbox (1) but it crash more times than I can tolerate. I don't know if the second version is more stable. It was a good simulator, especially once you know things about orbital mechanics and when you can understand the meaning of cunfusing numbers displayed.

Take on mars sounds promising, but it lacks of positive responses so I just put it on my "follow" list at this moment.

I have no idea about the third title.

Anyway, I played FSX a lot until few months ago. Then gradually I lost interest because lack of co-op feature on my favourite planes.

2 hours ago, notsobrightguy said:

I have universe sandbox (1) but it crash more times than I can tolerate. I don't know if the second version is more stable. It was a good simulator, especially once you know things about orbital mechanics and when you can understand the meaning of cunfusing numbers displayed.

Take on mars sounds promising, but it lacks of positive responses so I just put it on my "follow" list at this moment.

I have no idea about the third title.

Anyway, I played FSX a lot until few months ago. Then gradually I lost interest because lack of co-op feature on my favourite planes.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I went ahead and bought all 3 of them, lets see if my KSP addiction eases off a little and I'll find time to really dive into one of them.

The third title is a kind of peaceful platformer, sounds promising. People comment about the scenic Mars cave exploring etc.

I picked up Dishonored and all the DLCs for a song on Steam, been playing that exclusively for the last week. I got the second one as a gift from the friend who convinced me the first was a good buy. Having a lot of fun with it; I can play it like the old Thief games and have random spats of slashing throats for fun, and the lore is simply fantastic.