not playin much lately due to tired ... wondering a little here and fb ... posting as less as possible ... sometime asking myself if people even get the meaning of what they wrote, wich apply to myself prolly as well

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

I just realized I'm a month into FTB:IE Expert mode. Still not tired of it. I have a spruce farm with eight Railcraft boilers and sixteen steam dynamos, a handful of water wheels, and I just setup a Big Reactors reactor. Five IC2 reactors and I'm nearing my fifth ultimate hybrid solar. Got the AE2 system up and running recently with full quarry handling to various machines, and completely automated fuel handling for the IC2 reactors (no more rubber suit mishaps). Starting into the "magic" tetralogy.

I've seen someone farm the end dragon on playthroughs, I think I'm going to make that a goal even though it's not strictly necessary when you can simply create a dragon dimension. Still so much to do... much more interesting than the normal mode server I played on.

On 4/16/2017 at 11:32 PM, cubinator said:

I played some Xevious, Donkey Kong, and Pac-Man today, and also finished Half-Life: Blue Shift. Sounds like Black Mesa was having some technical issues even before the experiment. I'll bet Gman had a hand in it.

I was trying to play HL:BS too but I just couldn't take playing it with that "new" GoldSRC engine they used for the official game, looked too pixelated and wobbly when walking. So I downloaded Blue Shift: Unlocked, a mod that would convert that game into a mod for the actual HL1, and it worked flawlessly, except that I'm stuck because the game can't load a certain map. Still, I like what I've seen so far. It's really interesting how a great part of Black Mesa didn't know what was going on when the Resonance Cascade happened, so in Blue Shift you get to be part of them.

Also, Barney has two conspiracy theory books in his locker. Apparently in HL:Decay Gordon's locker has one, too.

On 3/15/2017 at 7:20 PM, WinkAllKerb'' said:

city skylines

A really good friend just bought a copy of this for me (thank you... you know who you are...)

IMO... way better than SimCity, and a good game to fire up and still be able to daydream about Emiko... :rolleyes:

Oh, and the Rapid Transit DLC looks great... can't wait for a blimp!

Lately I've been obsessed with playing deeeep.io and Space Engine. High score in the former is something like 2.5 million. All those poor little sea creatures I ate. Thankfully, they served a greater good - MY greater good. So all is well! :P

Most of the time in Space Engine I've been trying to find weird habitable planets, visiting known worlds, and creating realistic representations of exoplanets. Also been making textures for diffferent Kopernicus packs with SE and GIMP as well.

6 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

A really good friend just bought a copy of this for me (thank you... you know who you are...)

IMO... way better than SimCity, and a good game to fire up and still be able to daydream about Emiko... :rolleyes:

Oh yeah 100%! If only my cities would function without unlimited money cheats or topping out at a 12k population before insta-death occurs :(

I've been into Minecraft recently. However, someone TNT'd the server I'm on, and so we're waiting for the owner to restore a backup 

Just now, DarkOwl57 said:

Oh yeah 100%! If only my cities would function without unlimited money cheats or topping out at a 12k population before insta-death occurs :(

I'm on my 3rd attempt, and up to nearly 20k... but the same person who bought me the game has warned me when I hit around 35k, he's giving me the natural disaster DLC and bringing my city down... lmao.... :sticktongue:

Just now, Just Jim said:

I'm on my 3rd attempt, and up to nearly 20k... but the same person who bought me the game has warned me when I hit around 35k, he's giving me the natural disaster DLC and bringing my city down... lmao.... :sticktongue:

hahahaha. My first city did good, then lost money for no reason. My second city went bankrupt within an IRL day. Either my game's glitches or I'm awful at CS

1 hour ago, DarkOwl57 said:

hahahaha. My first city did good, then lost money for no reason. My second city went bankrupt within an IRL day. Either my game's glitches or I'm awful at CS

I think the only reason I picked up Cities so fast is it's so much like SimCity (but better), and I do NOT want to admit how many thousands of hours I played SimCity... lol. :rolleyes:

Edited by Just Jim

bioshock-infinite-ultimate-edition-two-c

Lately I've been hitting up Bioshock: Infinite for the PS3. Decent game, good story, lots of blood and gore (So much that I have the parental lock on the PS3 kick in every time I load it).

Edited by GDJ

Decided to revisit Need For Speed Underground 2, the first "real" PC game that I got.

It's old, but without a doubt it's my favorite one from the series, since it dragged me into gaming (and I was an easily impressed kid when I managed to copy it from a lan house to my internetless computer; the original plan was to copy GTA:SA, but my poor 4GB flash drive couldn't handle it (and likely my computer wouldn't handle it, too, it had a 32gb HDD, a single core Celeron and probably 1-2gb ram) so I went for the racing game.)

I can still see the riced Civic with flame vinyls that the 7-year-old me had racing in the low-settings Bayview, mysteriously winning races against more powerful cars. Ah, the memories.

Edited by Guest

8 minutes ago, Aperture Science said:

Decided to revisit Need For Speed Underground 2, the first "real" PC game that I got.

It's old, but without a doubt it's my favorite one from the series, since it dragged me into gaming (and I was an easily impressed kid when I managed to copy it from a lan house to my internetless computer; the original plan was to copy GTA:SA, but my poor 4GB flash drive couldn't handle it (and likely my computer wouldn't handle it, too, it had a 32gb HDD, a single core Celeron and probably 1-2gb ram) so I went for the racing game.)

I can still see the riced Civic with flame vinyls that the 7-year-old me had back in 2007 racing in the low-settings Bayview, mysteriously winning races against more powerful cars. Ah, the memories.

I played NFS:U1, NFS:U2 and NFS:MW in that order as my first games in a bundle from 2010 I think, So you are similar in start to me

11 hours ago, OwenM said:

I played NFS:U1, NFS:U2 and NFS:MW in that order as my first games in a bundle from 2010 I think, So you are similar in start to me

I've played NFS:MW as well, in fact it was the second NFS I had.

I didn't really like the way cars handle on it though, they seem to handle too sluggishly as if there were a delay between pressing the key and steering the car.

I've also played NFS Pro Street and NFS Undercover, but I really didn't like them. Pro Street lacked the open world aspect that I really liked, and Undercover was just "meh".

Edited by Guest

I was playing NFS Rivals on Xbox, but now I'm playing FIFA 16. I've gone through a massive spending spree, and now I've got Diego Costa to add to Arsenal's Dream lineup. (I've got 4 strikers; Lewendowski, Aguero, Welback, and now Costa (Yay))

On 4/25/2017 at 1:39 AM, Aperture Science said:

I've played NFS:MW as well, in fact it was the second NFS I had.

I didn't really like the way cars handle on it though, they seem to handle too sluggishly as if there were a delay between pressing the key and steering the car.

I've also played NFS Pro Street and NFS Undercover, but I really didn't like them. Pro Street lacked the open world aspect that I really liked, and Undercover was just "meh".

I agree the cars in MW were sluggish, especially at the lower levels.

Edited by Eldrad_Ulthran

I played Forgotten Hope 2, an exciting mod for BATTLEFIELD 2, making it have better graphics than Heroes And Generals, with tons of weapons from WW2, and maps from there. 

Its a total conversion to World War 2, it got millions of tanks, handguns,rifles, cars, ships, planes, bombeers and so on. Featuring japanese,italian,german,russian,finnish,american,british tanks. Maps from Western front, eastern, north africa, far east BURMA, pacific like peleliu,midway, and so on.

IMHO it beats Battlefield 1 and any modern shooter. Also its pretty realistic, plus fun!

Edited by HunHarcos

Just Cause 3 because of nexter's video so I can be like danny2462

I also played some old games such as the batman Arkham series and I loved how every game was a story by its own, yet makes more sense if you play all the games

Edited by Krakenist