My buddy bought me Heat Signature for my birthday, I finally installed it Thursday night and it is literally crack, I've put down 15 hours so far despite family holiday activities. Also bought myself a new gamepad for Christmas, just waiting on the Dead Cells release, should be soon.

On 12/31/2017 at 8:24 PM, Ty Tan Tu said:

I am not sure where I have been for the last three years, but I only last week discovered Goat Simulator.

I've known about Goat Simulator for some time now, and always wanted to play it, but....

"Mom, can we buy this game?"

"What's it about?"

"You're a goat and go around destroying stuff."

*spluttering*

"Excuse me?"

I've also tried playing Portal with no mouse movements. It took a few attempt, but I eventually ended up in chamber 8, where I'm stuck. I got the Aperture Science High Energy Pellet into the receiver thing (my descriptions are on point today!), but I can't get to the platform that leads to the elevator.

6 hours ago, Delay said:

I've also tried playing Portal with no mouse movements. It took a few attempt, but I eventually ended up in chamber 8, where I'm stuck. I got the Aperture Science High Energy Pellet into the receiver thing (my descriptions are on point today!), but I can't get to the platform that leads to the elevator.

Chamber 8 is a tough one. If you can get to the orange portal platform, then put a blue portal on the ceiling or floor and go through it repeatedly you should eventually be able to rotate yourself into a direction that can get you to the platform. 

P.S. I gave up on putting the pellet through portals on that chamber. What I did was I crawled under the platform to get the radio, then used that as a baseball bat to hit the pellet into the receiver. Eventually it worked!

9 hours ago, cubinator said:

P.S. I gave up on putting the pellet through portals on that chamber.

The pellet doesn't have to enter from the opposite wall. I got it in by placing a portal on the far left side of the wall (if you're standing on the platform). But I also lost the vertical portal that way, so rotation was impossible.

I already got stuck in chamber 3 for a moment. I always faced either the orange portal or away from it. The problem is that you have to rotate yourself in Chamber 2 (because there is no other way).

1 hour ago, Delay said:

The pellet doesn't have to enter from the opposite wall. I got it in by placing a portal on the far left side of the wall (if you're standing on the platform). But I also lost the vertical portal that way, so rotation was impossible.

I already got stuck in chamber 3 for a moment. I always faced either the orange portal or away from it. The problem is that you have to rotate yourself in Chamber 2 (because there is no other way).

Chamber 12 is another one where you will have that problem. You will have to position yourself in chamber 11 (luckily there are plenty of white surfaces there too do it with).

• 3 weeks later...

Dirt Rally

i bought this game because i love racing games and thought it looked cool, had loads of great reviews on steam.

but little did i know i had just purchased one of the most hardcore rally games out there.

starts race

"dont worry guys imma pro, i beat all those need for speed games, im a boss behind the wheel."

5 seconds later

* wrecks car*

so the last few weeks have been like learning how to kerbal all over again except jumping over hills and drifting 90 degree hairpins turns.

great game tho when you arent watching a tree come at you doing 120mph

• 4 months later...

Hey! Recently I was messing around with Universe Sandbox 2 a bit too! It's very nice.

When I have less than one hour available to play games I sometimes like me some 2D platformers. Most notably Ori And The Blind Forrest lately. Cant wait for the sequel.

My current house mate likes to play Steep on my computer, so sometimes I join in.

And I developed a nasty habit to play Battlegrounds with my son and some friends in the nights, my first ever shooter game, and it feels exactly like the beginning of a serious substance habit. Might have to stop before it's too late.

KSP is still my main game, and the list above makes it sound like I have way more time to play than I actually do. It's one of my favorite past time activities after dark, just wish I had more time for it.