Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Open-word first-person medieval RPG. Its excellent.

Especially if you like armour, a full set can consist of up to 14 items.

The quality of the voice acting is notable too.

Some Factorio, as always, and also Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead (a post-apocalyptic survival roguelike with surprising depth, and also FOSS), Cogmind (a scifi roguelike with a surprisingly firm grasp on tile graphics), Aurora 4X (a grand strategy game which makes up for its graphics a thousandfold in gameplay depth), a bit of Overload (6DOF arcade shooter—great fun if simplistic), and Children of a Dead Earth (like KSP but with moar dakka and quite a lot more engineering).

I got a few hours into The Long Dark again.

And rediscovered Civ VI. Gamed the system by playing Montezuma against France. Went straight for Paris with my Eagle Warriors on a duel sized pangea map and finishing with a domination victory before she could pull the world into the medieval era. With that first Deity win off the table I can return to my comfortable Prince difficulty.

On 7/12/2018 at 2:06 PM, RealKerbal3x said:

I haven’t really been playing anything else.

Though I want to get Astroneer, my laptop’s ‘Intel HD Graphics’ prevent me.

Just get astroneer, even at 2 FPS I think it would be worth it for the sounds dtrack alone.

I've been playing a lot of CS:GO, but I still have less than a hundred hours in it. 

I have been playing a LOT of unturned lately.I already played on every single map(even Yukon)And I only need 3 achievements to complete the game.

And last month I bought surviving mars.

It's a good game.i played 2 of the misteries(beyond earth and metraton)

12 minutes ago, Delay said:

ugh...

RCT 1 and 2 are better.

I agree totally. But until last night, I hadn't installed RCT2 on this machine. It's been installed now. Oh, and RCTW sucks, too. I like the cheesiness of RCT2... :D

I have a backlog of unplayed games that I have to revert to from time-to-time...  I only buy them after they go into firesale el'cheapo mode so I tend to buy them in batches opportunistically and let em sit for awhile.  Come to think of it, I may have left KSP sit unplayed for nearly a year before tinkering with it.  

Anyhoo...  last week it was a one-day 8hr marathon playthru of the original Portal.  At the end of which I could not wipe the stupid grin off my face listening to the endgame song!   This week it's the sequel, Portal 2.   

2 minutes ago, XLjedi said:

I have a backlog of unplayed games that I have to revert to from time-to-time...  I only buy them after they go into firesale el'cheapo mode so I tend to buy them in batches opportunistically and let em sit for awhile.  Come to think of it, I may have left KSP sit unplayed for nearly a year before tinkering with it.  

Anyhoo...  last week it was a one-day 8hr marathon playthru of the original Portal.  At the end of which I could not wipe the stupid grin off my face listening to the endgame song!   This week it's the sequel, Portal 2.  

True story, I installed Steam because they were giving away Portal 2 for free and I figured why not. Now I have over 100 games on Steam. Portal 2 is exactly what Portal needed and I think you'll really like it.

One of those games, Rimworld, I am STILL playing to the near exclusion of all other entertainment, a month after starting it up again upon the 0.19 nee 1.0 release.

7 minutes ago, XLjedi said:

I do the same thing, although I have about 40 games. There are a few that came in a bundle pack I will probably never play, but I too, look for the Steam sales that offer me the best deals. A while back ago, I bought the entire Tropico series because I wanted the original and Tropico 2 (after all, this one is pirates!). So, I now have 3, 4, and 5. I discovered KSP in Steam as a demo (0.18) when I was installing Civilization IV. Had it on the computer about six months before I began to play around with it.

@adsii1970@5thHorseman  I have like 100+ games on my wishlist that I just wait out on the price.  

Rimworld is actually my number 1 ranked game on the "to buy" wishlist right now, but all of my top 5 will need to go on sale before I pick em up!

1. Rimworld
  2. Opus Magnum
  3. Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
  4. BATTLETECH
  5. XCOM 2: War of the Chosen

A sampling of games I have bought and are in my "next to be played queue" but in no particular order now include:

• Motorsport Manager  ( I have played this a bit and like it, need to play the expansion now)
  • Atlantic Fleet
  • Homeworld:  Deserts of Kharak
  • Starmade
  • Starship Corporation
  • Steamworld Heist
  • Broforce! (LOL)
  • From the Depths
  • the entire Half-Life 2 series (LOL!)
  • Police Tactics: Imperio

Not to mention the handful of favorites that I've been meaning to return to...  another round of X-Com may be in order before War of the Chosen, and I should probably dust off my Elite Dangerous flying skills.

Edited by XLjedi

21 minutes ago, XLjedi said:

I have like 100+ games on my wishlist that I just wait out on the price.

You've got me beat. I stopped adding at 55. :D

The top titles I am waiting for a really good sale price are:

• Homeworld (Remastered)
  • Naval Action
  • Surviving Mars
  • Railway Empire
  • Civilization VI

Edited by adsii1970
Typo. Should have been VI instead of IV

7 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

You've got me beat. I stopped adding at 55. :D

The top titles I am waiting for a really good sale price are:

• Homeworld (Remastered)
  • Naval Action
  • Surviving Mars
  • Railway Empire
  • Civilization IV

Heh...  Civ IV...  My son mentioned that game to me the other night in the following context:

His steam online gaming group of buddies were contemplating a game to play and Civ IV was suggested.

The response of one gamer friend:  "Nah, I've got somewhere to be in 8 hours."   LOL

4 minutes ago, XLjedi said:

Heh...  Civ IV...  My son mentioned that game to me the other night in the following context:

His steam online gaming group of buddies were contemplating a game to play and Civ IV was suggested.

The response of one gamer friend:  "Nah, I've got somewhere to be in 8 hours."   LOL 

Yup, too true. Earlier this summer, during the small break between the spring and summer semester, I played a 24 hour game - I started at 7:00 in the morning and at 7:00 the next morning, my wife asked me what time I had gotten up out of bed.

Here lately I actually do the whole random map, random civilization thing.