On 7/16/2019 at 8:27 PM, roboslacker said:

Lately, I've been trying to normal 1cc Touhou 7.

I've also been playing through DOOM 2, one map a day.

PCB?

I'm playing reassembly and human resource machine.

These days it's Final Fantasy VIII on the PSP.
I've never finished it. For the record, I've started this game about 5 times, but now I'm further than ever before. I must persevere!
Does anyone sometimes have the same problem of starting a game over and over again without finishing it?

2 minutes ago, T-Bouw said:

Does anyone sometimes have the same problem of starting a game over and over again without finishing it?

That would be the definition of every one of my KSP career attempts thus far. 

I also may have had issues in the past with Neverwinter Nights.

I stumbled upon a Minecraft video and apparently there's been some changes since the last time I played some 4-5 years ago.

So I update it and fire up, but you'll never guess what got me back into it. Composting bins! Finally I can make bone meal without hunting badies (not that it makes sense to make bone meal out of pumpkins, seeds and apples, but anyway).

What I immediately thought of is whether it's possible to automate it by that hopper thin I saw quite some time ago but never used. Apparently you can, so now I'm in the process of cranking up the sugar cane farm, which will be my source of bone meal. I'm thinking, sugar cane is dead easy to grow, super quick to harvest, and gives the non abysmal 20% to compost growth.

I just moved from my starter base where I ironed up (full armor and tools + some a small stockpile), got a diamond pickaxe (which I'm saving until I can enchant it properly). Now I'm excavating my new (hopefully permanent) base in the face of a mountain with lovely view and a decent amount of room in the foot of it for various agricultural endeavors.

One I have to mention is that I totally forgot how scary that game is. I'm down in the mines, doing my usual lvl 12 branch mining when suddenly some creepy laughter makes me jump. Apparently there are witches in the game, and I thin I saw a bear.

Edited by Shpaget

Funny, I was just coming here to say Minecraft.  My daughter turned 10 on Saturday, and for her birthday, she wanted Minecraft, and she wanted me to get two copies so we could play together.  I was rather pleased to see that they provide a .deb file to install now!

21 hours ago, Geonovast said:

Funny, I was just coming here to say Minecraft.  My daughter turned 10 on Saturday, and for her birthday, she wanted Minecraft, and she wanted me to get two copies so we could play together.  I was rather pleased to see that they provide a .deb file to install now!

they also have it in the aur, much more convenient than before

Had some luck in Minecraft. Stumbled upon a double diamond ore vein (15 diamonds total), with some gold and redstone.

I also found an abandoned mine, lit up the spider spawner and looked around the mine. Found two stacks of iron, 25 rails, bunch of coal and redstone. Got some XP as well.

Those baby zombies are tough.

I didn't find the treasure chest, so I might need to go back (I was running out of food).

I've been playing Breath of the Wild. I finally found out how to navigate the Lost Woods, so I finally found my sword. I don't have enough hearts, though, so I'm going on an adventure until I find enough shrines. There is so much world to explore!

My horse is named Skbulbunt.

Minecraft modded to the point that  there are multiple fighter jets with working lock on Missile cheaper than a diamond sword.

Also a very nerdy nuclear mod that has sooo much content. (Nuclear Grenade included)

And another that adds too many guns.

And another with custom NPCs. 

What is great about Minecraft is that it can be whatever you want it to be, Cold War hell included.

Minecraft modded to the point that  there are multiple fighter jets with working lock on Missile cheaper than a diamond sword.

Also a very nerdy nuclear mod that has sooo much content. (Nuclear Grenade included)

And another that adds too many guns.

And another with custom NPCs. 

What is great about Minecraft is that it can be whatever you want it to be, Cold War hell included.

Apex Legends, World of Warships because of the new ranked season, and War Thunder. 

On 8/5/2019 at 2:52 PM, Geonovast said:

Sounds awesome. I run a server for my small Discord population comprised mainly of other Forum members, and it's really nostalgic for me. With KSP 2 coming out and Minecraft sparking more interest in the internet community, it feels like 2013 all over again.

I play with my younger brother, and it's really the highlight of his day. Is this your first time playing Minecraft?

Edited by Lo Var Lachland

I used to play Elite, but after achieving elite and having every single ship, all a rated and engineered (mostly) and about 10billion in spare cash; i found I had little left to do. I used to play fps shooters, but Im now too old and the games are way too fast for me now that I spend more time respawning than playing. I like this game, I can play it in my own time. Plus its silly.

I started Path of Exile.

I'm still trying to figure out what all those gems do and how do I get the best performance out of them.

I started with the Witch and am currently blasting my way though the baddies with fireball and blight. Seems to work for now, although I have no idea if I'm doing it right.