Fishing Planet. just catch some good fishes and get my new fishing rod working and the thingy that has the bait lost.

and War Thunder. not playing online though

and probably, the game we love, KERBAL SPACE PROGRAM!!!!!!! (and i had problems with solar panelz) AND IT WAS A GAME I PLAYED. REALLY! and i broke da rulez (not really but the title said other than KSP)

Edited by JB182

Is anyone else getting barraged by "Hero Wars" ads on YouTube? What the heck is it even supposed to be? ...other than every negative stereotype of browser game mashed together.

War Thunder: I made a new account [currently been on it for about 3 or 4 months and on BR 4.7 on Germany, USA and the USSR in Aviation] to get away from my main maxed account, however losing a Graphics card (Don't even ask, I don't know how or why, it just gave up) and being forced to play on Ultra Low Graphics at 22 FPS (Down to 5 or 6 if someone shoots my Oil Cooling System). It really kills my eyes after a while (Down from 90+ on High, mind you).

Flight Simulator X: Been playing it for a long time since I was a young kid back in 2006. It can run on anything more powerful than a potato which is amazing. I have some 6000 hours over 15 years playing it. Most were on my physical disk copy of the game (which unfortunately was lost) although I did purchase it on Steam not too long ago and did get upwards of 140 hours already.

Age of Empires and AOE 2: I loved these 2 in particular, played them all the time with my elder sister as a kid and really loved them growing up. I went to town using the Elite Teutonic Knights against Light Cavalry and then using the Trebuchets to knock down walls and Castles. Of course the Elite Cannon Galleons guarding the Transport ships full of Paladins, Arablests, Champions and Hand Cannoners went on a conquest of the map. Ended up sweeping the board and building a Wonder fairly quickly. Yes, I have all the cheats permanently stuck in my head. No, I didn't use a single one, not even the Overpowered machine-gun AC Cobra cheat (A car my grandpa has owned since 1967, which makes it even cooler).

Tried my hand at Orbiter, instantly gave up because I had no idea what to do even after reading up about it for 3 straight days.

Then some (a lot of) Minecraft for nostalgia, but also some mobile games like Shadow Fight 3 (it's surprisingly amazing for a mobile game, do check it out).

Edited by HyperDraco

OpenTTD just do nothing other than building rails and explore.

Sky Haven played for a short time because of bug with a new update and an airplane blocking another airplane.

Edited by JB182
why am i always has TYPO's??????????????

Friend has been bugging me to get War Thunder. Ive played World of Tanks for about 5 years now. tried WT and maybe neve go back to WoT. WT is so much more realistic.

Though I may also play Transport Fever 2. Not a bad game.

Edited by Stormpilot

1 hour ago, SOXBLOX said:

Stellaris! Playing as a militant egalitarian materialist, with a tall playstyle. The Crisis will happen any day now...

I really need to get back into that. Sadly, the aforementioned issue with me unable to pay for Nemesis.

And I'm still obssessed with creating my own stable of custom races and flavor text.

On 5/19/2021 at 9:48 AM, DDE said:

And I'm still obssessed with creating my own stable of custom races and flavor text.

I know! I enjoy creating the world so much that I play through the game  v  e  r  y    s  l  o  w  l  y . I wonder if there's a sloth-like species portrait...?

On 5/12/2021 at 1:11 AM, DDE said:

Is anyone else getting barraged by "Hero Wars" ads on YouTube? What the heck is it even supposed to be? ...other than every negative stereotype of browser game mashed together.

I am. Everyday. On every video. Its really annoying this targeted advertisements. It even on my own YouTube videos! I disabled person isled adds because I was upset at this. 

I also play TABS I like the funny battle. The characters just fling into the sky. 

On 5/17/2021 at 10:13 PM, Stormpilot said:

riend has been bugging me to get War Thunder. Ive played World of Tanks for about 5 years now. tried WT and maybe neve go back to WoT. WT is so much more realistic.

I have enjoyed WOT for almost a decade (although on a burn-out break, atm).  I tried WT - but found their economy to be so much more blatantly 'pay me' than even WOT.  Just parasitic.  Really turned me off way back when and I could never get back into it.

Oh, why not... Lately on the weekends I've really been enjoying Fallout 4 (GOTY version, with all the DLC's).
I wasn't sure if I would like this one or not, but it has this setting called Survival mode that is crazy hard on a whole different level than any of the other ones... and I find I really like the challenge.

Edited by Just Jim