I've logged about 2500 hours in Stormworks since last January. It's a terrible game, and the developer sucks worse than Squad/T2. Still can't stop.

Played a few days worth of Timberborn rolled back to the 0.0 version, because the gameplay is better than 0.2.

On 10/19/2022 at 3:21 PM, JoeSchmuckatelli said:

That's amazing!  

(Almost everything I build in Satisfactory looks like this: 48074708523_ca39d14e4e_c.jpg)

Your earlier post inspired me... bought the game.

Now, the only thing I need is sleep!

Do I see the spaghetti monster in the center, that thing is an actual god so much more dangerous than the kraken. 
Friend had build that huge Lego city with an railroad. But the dog ran upstairs it leach  stuck on something it circled the city and went out, the leach leveling everything. 
We getting up and he getting shocked by the destruction, I say you build Hiroshima?  it was an railroad track however 

Had quite some fun in Hogwarts Legacy. fun and a charming game, overall high quality. Also plays Elder scrolls online who dropped some new dungeons Monday, a game I have played longer than KSP 1 I think as in 8 years.  
Had and had to replace PSU and motherboad as both failed a day after getting my new 4070ti, secured an new cpu and found that the water cooler was defect as it could not cool it. 
Will buy KSP 2 once done with Hogwarts, hopefully second patch will be out by then :) 

I've been playing 3 games recently:

• Cursed to Golf - roguelike platformer golf game. Basically ticks all my boxes.
  • Griftlands - roguelike card battler with negotiation options to avoid battles. Or battle options to avoid negotiation. You choose!
  • Big Business - Go from a grocery store employee to a mega mogul in just a few short years. Assuming you don't crash your car too many times.

I took a break from Fallout 4 <gasp> and started playing "Outer Worlds" again a few days ago.
This time I'm playing the "Spacer's Choice" edition.
It has both DLC's and some better graphics and a few other tweaks. And it has one big fix. It raises the level cap from 36 to 99!!!!
That level cap was the biggest gripe I had. You could easily hit it halfway through the game if you're also playing the DLC's.
But I don't know if I can get all the way to level 99 in a complete play-through... which is good!

2 hours ago, JoeSchmuckatelli said:

Sadly, went back to WOT.

Hoping that the wait for Science in KSP2 is reasonable and worthwhile.

World of Tanks !?!   Damn it, man!  Not World of Tanks!  It's not worth it!  Played it for years and it's now bad and getting worse!

I at least hope you're playing under Tier 8.  Higher is just madness.

4 minutes ago, Jacke said:

World of Tanks !?!   Damn it, man!  Not World of Tanks!  It's not worth it!  Played it for years and it's now bad and getting worse!

I at least hope you're playing under Tier 8.  Higher is just madness.

Does the 15/16 count?

Weeks ago, bought the Squad when it was discounting. Then only recent days I had time to play that. Nice game though but reloading a PF98 by one man and without any help from any pillar is really insane. WHAT A SUPERMAN!

All my friends retired from the PLA said playing that said, "There're some flaws in the small details such as the sound of 95 rifle, but it's like working overtime online". 

Edited by steve9728

2 hours ago, KerbolExplorer said:

Oooh! that looks really nice!, will definitely check it out!

Airplanes, Flying Aircarriers, there's even some propellers crafts later in the game.

Makes me remind the Motor Wings project - not nearly cool as Motor Wings were going to be, but it's fun the same!