28 minutes ago, YNM said:

Pulled off since May 9.

I'd like to get one, probably RCT2 instead.

Yeah, I wasn't sure.  I thought I'd seen something about it getting pulled.  I got it several years ago, and of course it just says it's in my library, not how much it costs.

Last I checked GoG has RCT1 and 2.  (2 is basically one with some re-textured rides as "new" rides, and you can't set a park entrance fee).  IMO, 1 + CF/LL is a better game.

You might be able to scour eBay for some RCT3 discs.

2 hours ago, YNM said:

I'd like to get one, probably RCT2 instead.

Get the original RCT. It's slightly better in my opinion and has more creative scenarios to play.
On top of that it has the best and most nostalgic menu music that ever made it to my ears.

8 minutes ago, Delay said:

Get the original RCT. It's slightly better in my opinion and has more creative scenarios to play.
On top of that it has the best and most nostalgic menu music that ever made it to my ears.

The whole "Park entry is always free" thing in RCT2 just threw me.  It's the exact opposite of how I play.  A high entrance fee, and cheap rides (with them being free once the park fee maxes out) is how I play, and I beat every scenario in the first game with that method.

1 minute ago, Geonovast said:

The whole "Park entry is always free" thing in RCT2 just threw me.

?

In RCT 1 you could charge money for both rides and the park itself at the same time. RCT 2 made it either one of them: Either you charge for the park, or you charge each ride.

Edited by Delay

4 minutes ago, Delay said:

?

In RCT 1 you could charge money for both rides and the park itself at the same time. RCT 2 made it either one of them: Either you charge for the park, or you charge each ride.

Was it an option in 2?  I remember it being you could only charge for rides, but it has been awhile.  I just remember not being able to set a park entrance fee and being rather irked about it.

Regardless, it was a stupid and pointless change in the game.  It'd be like choosing the VAB or SPH at the start of your KSP career and never having access to both.

All in all the first one is definitely the best of the first two, and likely the best of all three.

5 minutes ago, Geonovast said:

best of all three.

Let's not even talk about World.

Ugh... World...

Though a more up-to-date version of RCT seems to be PlanetCoaster, and it's actually been out for a while now. I never had a change to play it, unfortunately, but it seems like a worthy successor.

Edited by Delay

6 minutes ago, Delay said:

Let's not even talk about World.

Ugh... World...

Never heard of it.  But from a quick Google, that sounds like a good thing.

6 minutes ago, Delay said:

Though a more up-to-date version of RCT seems to be PlanetCoaster, and it's actually been out for a while now. I never had a change to play it, unfortunately, but it seems like a worthy successor. 

Sounds familiar.  Probably from this.

Since I got my new computer I was (finally) able to play NoLimits 2 again. It's a rollercoaster simulator. Here's something I'm currently working on, far from completion.
a9SAFcG.jpg
Don't think about the lack of good AA for too long. Strangely since the implementation of their new engine the options for it went from 2x, 4x, 8x, etc. to just "on" and "off". This is "on".

Nevertheless, the game can look quite good.
0pWMotc.jpg

Edited by Delay

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/28/2018 at 4:23 PM, Geonovast said:

Finally got Cities: Skylines since it was 75% off.

Took a bit of getting used to, but it's way better than Sim City 4.

201810280808491.jpg

Waiting for some sort of an excuse to buy Industries, uninstalled for now; Stellaris similarly has a very desireable DLC coming out. Need a load of RPG escapism ATM, so a mixture of Witcher and Fallout for now.

Might rebuild my KSP install during the New Year week.

Metal Gear Peace Walker on my PSP.

Yeah, I know:  old dogs, new tricks- that stuff.

9 minutes ago, LordFerret said:

Elite Dangerous was on sale, cheap, so I bought it. Interesting.

Would not by KSP, I would be playing it (yeah, I bought it too). And this is from a guy that had played Elite since the very first version, on the 8 bits era. :)

Spoiler

David Braben was, probably, the second or third Game Developer I became a fan. :)

Edited by Lisias
uh… bad grammars. And I'm not sure if it's correct now… =P

Geo-FS

(Geo-fs.com)

Universe Sandbox 2

Terraria

Minecraft

Overwatch

Starcraft 2

World of Tanks

World of Warships

Paladins

Toontown Rewritten (Don't ask, it was a part of my childhood, played it since i was 7)

Powder toy

Roblox (played off and on since I was 10)

I have serious ADHD, so i can never focus on one game at once.

Edited by TheKorbinjer