[Whitelisted] [Modded] Forum Minecraft Group

ZooNamedGames

I'm certain there were other groups like this before it, but I haven't seen it in ages so rather than revive it from the dead, I want to make my own new Minecraft group. This is the standard version of Minecraft (not the Windows 10 version). The server is whitelisted so you can't join without us adding you to that list beforehand.

The server address is:

mk3424.noip.me

The discord chat is linked below to carry out discussions:

https://discord.gg/qkmkTAE

PM @SparkyFox to join with your Minecraft username (case sensitive).

Edited by ZooNamedGames

While waiting for 1.2 I've gotten back into Minecraft again and have been playing a looooooooooooot of factions on MC Central! I have a secret room under the stairs and I'm building a piston elevator!!! 

So I probably will join! What version? I'm using 1.9.4 because MC Central won't take 1.10, and I like playing with my friends. 

Oh yeah, and my Minecraft username is max_creative. Without the period though. Same as my forum username.

11 hours ago, ZooNamedGames said:

I have been talking to @MK3424 about potentially running the server for us since he's done it for me before (and is AMAZING for doing so, make sure to thank him even if he can't!). So once the server is up we will post some information here for those interested.

I'm working on it, i'm having issues with launching the actual server... 

2 hours ago, legoclone09 said:

I can help you with that later today if you can't get it set up.

I'm currently wiping the old hard drive to later put Windows xp black edition on it.. because the linux os is giving more headaches than necessary...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.