[Whitelisted] [Modded] Forum Minecraft Group

ZooNamedGames

19 hours ago, max_creative said:

What's the most complicated redstone thing you've ever built? I really like redstone, so I'm curious. 

I once built a functional 4 bit binary addition machine. (However, you have to know binary in order to read the answer.)

Unrelatedly, that world is also the only world I have ever seen a charged creeper in.

39 minutes ago, Ultimate Steve said:

I once built a functional 4 bit binary addition machine. (However, you have to know binary in order to read the answer.)

Unrelatedly, that world is also the only world I have ever seen a charged creeper in.

I hate creepers.

I built a cool spaceship once! It was filled with all kinds of redstone and it shot working missiles! I blam Jeb_Kerman for that one missile launch failure that blew it up. I didn't even know he played Digbuild. I also made a 16x16 combination lock. I say 16x16 because it was a huge grid. When you flipped a lever that one turned on, but the 4 ones touching it also did. So they toggled on and off a + pattern. After I finished I never actually managed to solve it. The 4x4 I barely could do... 

Edited by max_creative
Digbuild = Kerbal version of Minecraft.

Just now, ZooNamedGames said:

Make sure you type in mk3424.noip.me as the address or it won't work.

What is the difference between the IP and the address?

I typed that in in "direct connect". Is that where I type it in?

Thanks!

Fire

44 minutes ago, Firemetal said:

What is the difference between the IP and the address?

I typed that in in "direct connect". Is that where I type it in?

Thanks!

Fire

No you need to use the other option, not direct connect.

3 hours ago, MK3424 said:

Question: should i change the server DNS address to something more suiting?

Like 'kerbal_minecraft.noip.me' ?

Nah, keep it as is since it's unique and easily identifiable. Only do it if you need more than one IP address.

Actually yes, large structures can get in the way of things and should be discussed with everyone immediately around it.

I propose a small rule: no large/tall builds unless approved by all players within line of sight or 100 blocks of the structure-to-be.

Sound good?

What version is it? I can probably play today. I kinda want to know because I'm currently playing 1.9.4. I've been playing on MC Central a lot recently, and MC Central is 1.9. Also, I have a cool banner. 

Edited by max_creative
Accidentally ninja'd legoclone!

12 minutes ago, Firemetal said:

I got in, found 19 diamonds, got a diamond sharpness 2 sword, a small house and full iron armor. I must say this is a ton of fun and I have always wanted to play plain vanilla survival multiplayer. Awesome work!

Fire

Wanna work on my house sometime?

7 hours ago, max_creative said:

What version is it? I can probably play today. I kinda want to know because I'm currently playing 1.9.4. I've been playing on MC Central a lot recently, and MC Central is 1.9. Also, I have a cool banner. 

The latest vanilla version.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.