[Whitelisted] [Modded] Forum Minecraft Group

ZooNamedGames

17 minutes ago, Firemetal said:

Yeah. Who spawned the skelehorses in the first place. Keep going in the negative x direction from town and you'll find some. Don't kill them though! I want to bring one back as a potential ride.

Skeleton horses are evil. About as evil as charged creepers. They also spawn naturally, and the riders have iron helmets. They actually are kinda useful for charged creeper farms if you want mob heads in survival. There's one behind the tower that almost killed me. 

Wait... Was that you I saw when I was on? With the cave house?

42 minutes ago, max_creative said:

Skeleton horses are evil. About as evil as charged creepers. They also spawn naturally, and the riders have iron helmets. They actually are kinda useful for charged creeper farms if you want mob heads in survival. There's one behind the tower that almost killed me. 

Wait... Was that you I saw when I was on? With the cave house?

I have two cave houses! One is in the spawn-facing side of the big hill next to the apartment tower and is very small, the other is bigger and a bit past the apartment tower and goes straight through a shallow hill. That latter one is grass-floored and looks like a hobbit hole from outside.

2 minutes ago, Findthepin1 said:

I have two cave houses! One is in the spawn-facing side of the big hill next to the apartment tower and is very small, the other is bigger and a bit past the apartment tower and goes straight through a shallow hill. That latter one is grass-floored and looks like a hobbit hole from outside.

Ok. So you're the one who owns the wool hobbit hole. What's your username again? I can't remember.

34 minutes ago, ZooNamedGames said:

Reminder guys, try to move your conversations to discord so that we don't wash out other threads with our hyperactivity :):P:wink: .

If you need me to, I can make a Skype/Steam group if that proves more convenient.

About that, the invite link in the OP has expired due to an issue with the server, you'll have to make a new one for us unfortunately.

As for everyone else, bookmark the invite link or DL Discord directly and have it open on startup so you don't forget about it!

5 minutes ago, Firemetal said:

@ZooNamedGames I personally do not want to use Discord. I'd be fine if it was just a chat like this only a textbox that we can use more easily than posting on the forum however I just don't want to voice chat. Is that alright? Thank you.

Fire

You don't have to use the voice chat function at all. 

I don't think anyone even has yet although  if they did I personally can say I'd be on the server more :/ .

1 hour ago, ZooNamedGames said:

You don't have to use the voice chat function at all. 

I don't think anyone even has yet although  if they did I personally can say I'd be on the server more :/ .

I'll use voice chat. I might be on later today, depends on how much I'm messing around with my new keyboard switches. No keyboard yet, though.

You know how you all gave me the go ahead on the tower? Well, that giant circle I'm making is where I'm going to build it. Clay and ink sac donations would be appreciated, and if you want you can have a floor all to yourself in the tower. 

Does anyone know who that area with lamps and a little stream belongs to? In the spruce forest? It's in the way by 3 blocks. I need to know who owns it before I can do anything about it. I can also move over a little if you really need that area.

4 hours ago, Pine said:

@max_creative, do you have a picture of the place you are mentioning? I can't get on for a while today, and I don't know if you are talking about a place of mine or not...

I don't have a picture right now. If you can meet me in about 7 hours I can show you. I'll probably move it anyways though because part of it is hanging of the edge of a cliff.

@MK3424 I am really angry at Florid and I have a good reason to. I spent a few hours at most getting 3 wither skulls and he just stole them and killed the wither. I am kind of angry. Could you ban him temp? Thanks.

(Forget this he apologized and said he is going to get them back but its is aggravating. :/)

Fire

Edited by Firemetal

1 hour ago, max_creative said:

The mine at the hill I'm digging up is mine. It's a 1x2 tunnel going straight down. Please don't go into it. Thanks! 

Also, how much do you guys think slimeballs are worth?

supply and demand my friend. Now they would go for a high price but if someone brings a bunch of them the costs goes down. I would say 1-2 diamonds per slimeball or a stack of coal blocks.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.