[Whitelisted] [Modded] Forum Minecraft Group

ZooNamedGames

14 hours ago, Dfthu said:

May I ask what mods your using to make it look this pretty?

What's causing the prettification is a shader called Sildur's Vibrant Shaders (Medium Quality) , which also uses Optifine as a dependancy to run. Other shaders are available as well but that's the one I'm using, along with Sildur's Enhanced Default for more everyday use.

I'm actually going with no right now. I like to play with no mods or plugins or anything. I say that I'm neutral. Don't count me for yes or no. 

Also, I know how to get mode and stuff, but I want to know: Do you need to download the mod in order to play if we decide yes? If I need to download a mod to play on the server I'm just not going to play.

1 hour ago, max_creative said:

If I need to download a mod to play on the server I'm just not going to play.

I agree. I don't want to have to download mods to play the server. I know ways around this problem exist, but I don't know how they work or anything.

1 hour ago, KAL 9000 said:

No, you don't need this mod. The server won't have it, you can just get it for your own Minecraft experience.

this isn't for my own needs, and I'm already half way through it and it's for everyone and was a discussed idea, plus its already been approved

Edited by SparkyFox

2 hours ago, Findthepin1 said:

I agree. I don't want to have to download mods to play the server. I know ways around this problem exist, but I don't know how they work or anything.

2 hours ago, KAL 9000 said:

No, you don't need this mod. The server won't have it, you can just get it for your own Minecraft experience.

Yeah. On my own I would love to try it, but I don't really want it on the server. 

I don't really know what I should do. I need redstone for all kinds of stuff, so I thought I should make a shop where I can buy and sell things. I'm making up a dyes and glass shop. Do you think I should also make a glowstone shop? Or do you think I should just try and go actually do something useful.

7 hours ago, max_creative said:

I don't really know what I should do. I need redstone for all kinds of stuff, so I thought I should make a shop where I can buy and sell things. I'm making up a dyes and glass shop. Do you think I should also make a glowstone shop? Or do you think I should just try and go actually do something useful.

@MK3424 we need a commercial area!!! :) 

I think people wouldn't come to shops if you had to climb a ladder/the stairs to get to the top of a tower. If you want to give me lots and lots of redstone for a multi floor elevator that might work, but it probably would take too long to build. Let's just put the shopping area somewhere and make it an unorganized area with shops all over the place! Just don't call it the brown district please. 

1 hour ago, max_creative said:

I think people wouldn't come to shops if you had to climb a ladder/the stairs to get to the top of a tower. If you want to give me lots and lots of redstone for a multi floor elevator that might work, but it probably would take too long to build. Let's just put the shopping area somewhere and make it an unorganized area with shops all over the place! Just don't call it the brown district please. 

Does piston translocation work in 1.10?  I remember seeing something about it being removed

54 minutes ago, KAL 9000 said:

How about a Nether "mall"? It would be super protected so Nether mobs could get in (airtight or whatever), me and @max_creative could build a piston door entrance, and it would look SUPER AWESOME!

6x6 vault door! Or 4x4 vault door! Or 3x3 spiral door! Yay! REDSTONE IS AWESOME!!! LET'S START BUILDING TODAY! Making a dye shop isn't very high on my list of priorities. 

This is usually what happens when I try to build it from memory though: 

"Open the Vault door KAL!" "I'm sorry max, I'm afraid I can't let you do that." "Why not?" "You set the repeater to 2 ticks not 3 ticks." "Oh..."

46 minutes ago, Kepler68 said:

Does piston translocation work in 1.10?  I remember seeing something about it being removed

Removed in 1.11. Not 1.10. But it's still been removed.

Just now, KAL 9000 said:

LOL. I'll mark out an area for the door, and work out a cool design in my Redstone Testing world.

I use a lot of Mumbo Jumbo doors. He's my favorite YouTuber! YAY! 6x64x4, 4x4 water door, Double state door, 3x3 door, 3x3 spiral

I have a lot of doors I've designed, but most of them tend to break a lot. And an 8x8 vault door breaking is really hard to fix...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.