[Whitelisted] [Modded] Forum Minecraft Group

ZooNamedGames

Just now, max_creative said:

;.; I can give you a little bit of exotic red spices (redstone dust) 

Yeah. And a rule zero that says if someone needs help you need to help them. 

Ok, that's really far away. Minecraft may be seven times as big as earth, and that is only 75 kilometers, but that's still really far away. What about (10000,0)? That's still really far away, but not super far away. The map says it should be in an ocean or swamp. If he goes to (10000,0) he has a lot of space. Even if he builds a HUGE empire he's still not going to come anywhere close to use.

Nah he wants independence, I'm giving it to him.

24 minutes ago, max_creative said:

;.; I can give you a little bit of exotic red spices (redstone dust) 

Yeah. And a rule zero that says if someone needs help you need to help them. 

Ok, that's really far away. Minecraft may be seven times as big as earth, and that is only 75 kilometers, but that's still really far away. What about (10000,0)? That's still really far away, but not super far away. The map says it should be in an ocean or swamp. If he goes to (10000,0) he has a lot of space. Even if he builds a HUGE empire he's still not going to come anywhere close to use.

Hey thanks! I can make another Exotic butters easily. ("Another Exotic Butters"? :o ) But thanks anyways. :D 

Fire

Guys, this is liquiding me off!!!!: 

A new player by the name of Kuliks has send me a letter complaining about the actions of FloridMonkey by not telling where the location of the end was (because he never found it in his game) and when he found the end he was threatened by florid by means of calling names and then threatening to ban him because he accidentally stepped in some magical stuff when he came out of the portal... and the he threatening to going to blow up his house if he finds it ugly. 

We all wanna play on the server because of the fun times we are going to get...

The server is now 3 weeks old and there have been numerous incidents with players not following rules, bickering, griefing, stealing....

If this keeps up....i'm gonna have to turn it into a whitelist only server and only guys who wanna abide the rules are allowed on it... 

43 minutes ago, MK3424 said:

Guys, this is liquiding me off!!!!: 

A new player by the name of Kuliks has send me a letter complaining about the actions of FloridMonkey by not telling where the location of the end was (because he never found it in his game) and when he found the end he was threatened by florid by means of calling names and then threatening to ban him because he accidentally stepped in some magical stuff when he came out of the portal... and the he threatening to going to blow up his house if he finds it ugly. 

We all wanna play on the server because of the fun times we are going to get...

The server is now 3 weeks old and there have been numerous incidents with players not following rules, bickering, griefing, stealing....

If this keeps up....i'm gonna have to turn it into a whitelist only server and only guys who wanna abide the rules are allowed on it... 

Yeah soz. We were both kinda being amazing persons to each other from the beginning.

Lol again. I'm so pro.

Edited by Florid Monkey

What happened exactly? And what about a brick wall? I'm confused. I just know that people were arguing. 

1 hour ago, MK3424 said:

I haven't done anything wrong right? Other than accidentally blowing up stuff when I'm being chased by creepers. There is a secret message in white text right here! I hope nobody notices it... There is totally not a secret message in white text right there.

On ‎27‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 10:34 PM, MK3424 said:

So... you declared your own independence and you do not abide to the server rules... 

Others are complaining about your actions... Including setting the tree farm on fire... 

Then why are you even on the server? 

WHO SET MY TREE FARM ON FIRE, I'LL SET THEM ON FIRE!!

Just now, ZooNamedGames said:

Oh dear.

he's lucky this isn't voltz or sooo help me id be sending 5 red matter missiles, 10 dark matter, 30 super sonic missiles and 20 nukes then force install rival rebels and detonate the tsar bomba 75k km isn't far enough

6 minutes ago, SparkyFox said:

he's lucky this isn't voltz or sooo help me id be sending 5 red matter missiles, 10 dark matter, 30 super sonic missiles and 20 nukes then force install rival rebels and detonate the tsar bomba 75k km isn't far enough

Wait, Voltz is integrated with Equivalent Exchange?

Ok, I just made a 72 long line. I'm making a 72x72 square for all three towers plus the park. Please don't build around there. I'll move the road tomorrow. Please tell me NOW if I'm in the way. Otherwise there might be a few planning problems. 

53 minutes ago, ZooNamedGames said:

Oh dear.

Oh dear... I hope we don't start a war... Should I try and make him a redstone automatic tree farm? Probably would be a nice thing to make and it would be a practical addition to the server. 

52 minutes ago, SparkyFox said:

Oh dear. Um, can we please stick to slimeblock flying machine missiles? Without the TNT? 

43 minutes ago, SparkyFox said:

I dunno, but his empire will fall, voltz or not

Sure. Go name a piece of sand "his empire" and drop it. All fixed. No war needed.

On 10/28/2016 at 1:03 AM, max_creative said:

All three creativity towers plus the garden plus the path plus the fence is 72x72. So everything I need for living, some not so essential things, a garden, and tower C with rooms for rent all fits in there. It sounds big but it actually feels really small. 

We might not need to make the track look pretty, but we definitely need to keep mobs off the track!

I put a ton of torches in the main tunnel, and i will continue to put torches where the light level is not high enough in areas we don't want anything especially creepers spawning.  That should keep the bad guys out, however the random wild chicken or whatnot may find itself down there eventually i'm sure.  Perhaps a row of gates at sanctuary metro entrance?

I will continue to mine out the vertical cave with the lava at the bottom (i'm calling it the lava tube cave) out and to the right of the station at paradise.  Any resources i don't need myself (most of it) i will place in the chests at the station.  Maybe also have chests for people using the metro, sort of like some rail systems have lockers for hire?  Just an idea.

One other thing i have to say, is the entire cart handling and destination selection system is incredible, so good job & well done! :)

- Andy

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.