[Whitelisted] [Modded] Forum Minecraft Group

ZooNamedGames

Folks, i have been a moderator and mentor figure on many forums and chats over the years.  It really bothers me that people can't either follow the rules and play nice or decide to not engage.  It's really simple.  If you do not want to follow rules, and if you want to make a mess for people to clean up after, why not save us the trouble and either become that rule-following-getting-along-person, or stay away.  It's not that hard, really.  This is not a stage, we are not interested in being in your drama.  The fact that i even have to say any of this is not cool.

- Andy

1 minute ago, transitbiker said:

Folks, i have been a moderator and mentor figure on many forums and chats over the years.  It really bothers me that people can't either follow the rules and play nice or decide to not engage.  It's really simple.  If you do not want to follow rules, and if you want to make a mess for people to clean up after, why not save us the trouble and either become that rule-following-getting-along-person, or stay away.  It's not that hard, really.  This is not a stage, we are not interested in being in your drama.  The fact that i even have to say any of this is not cool.

- Andy

Dude... Exile... Me.... I really want it...

12 hours ago, MK3424 said:

Guys, this is liquiding me off!!!!: 

A new player by the name of Kuliks has send me a letter complaining about the actions of FloridMonkey by not telling where the location of the end was (because he never found it in his game) and when he found the end he was threatened by florid by means of calling names and then threatening to ban him because he accidentally stepped in some magical stuff when he came out of the portal... and the he threatening to going to blow up his house if he finds it ugly. 

We all wanna play on the server because of the fun times we are going to get...

The server is now 3 weeks old and there have been numerous incidents with players not following rules, bickering, griefing, stealing....

If this keeps up....i'm gonna have to turn it into a whitelist only server and only guys who wanna abide the rules are allowed on it... 

Lol I just re-read your post. I Don't remember ever caring if his house was ugly or not. Flub and I where just joking around because I blew up zoo's house.

Edited by Florid Monkey

Interesting that you brought that up.  I only build in a certain style:  4 blocks x/y with 3 blocks of internal height and the 1st and 4th being "key" blocks.  I built my entire castle (see imgr link several pages back) with this pattern, and it seems to lend itself to a decent aesthetic whilst also being practical to build with.  You will likely see some of my creations in paradise once i gather enough building materials and after i tire of gathering raw resources etc etc (not for a while).  That said, i don't wear a wig, nor don a robe nor brandish a gavel, i am not going to judge anything on looks unless asked to. :):)

- Andy

1 hour ago, Florid Monkey said:

Lol I just re-read your post. I Don't remember ever caring if his house was ugly or not. Flub and I where just joking around because I blew up zoo's house.

You could have mentioned it to Skuliks...

On ‎28‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 7:10 PM, ZooNamedGames said:

Ok, that's really far away. Minecraft may be seven times as big as earth, and that is only 75 kilometers, but that's still really far away. What about (10000,0)? That's still really far away, but not super far away. The map says it should be in an ocean or swamp. If he goes to (10000,0) he has a lot of space. Even if he builds a HUGE empire he's still not going to come anywhere close to use.

if you burn the tree farm down one more time, i'll hunt you down and only then the horrors will unfold

guys, empire freak dude killed DF's farm, burned the tree farm, killed the nether portal and is doing more damage as we speak

-_-......
aaand I did attack him BUT by his request

he taunted me, told me to stop him and said come at me

and I wasn't just sitting there letting him destroy the farms so I had no choice, plus he wanted me to attack him
so sorry mk for breaking that rule

Edited by SparkyFox

Just now, SparkyFox said:

guys, empire freak dude killed DF's farm, burned the tree farm, killed the nether portal and is doing more damage as we speak

You started attacking me for no reason... You didnt include that part...

Plus I exiled myself anyways... But you kept killing me before I could do it...

Edited by Planetace

Just now, SparkyFox said:

yeah

Guys. Lets stop fighting. We're all trying to have fun here. Lets not kill one-another. If Galactic continues to harass us (which I don't know he is doing because I haven't been on) Mk will ban him. If you are harassing him (which again I don't know that you are) Mk will ban you. I am against him having his own "independent of rules empire" but if Mk and Zoo say its ok, its ok. Alright? Now lets stop fighting and have fun. Please.

Fire

1 minute ago, Firemetal said:

Guys. Lets stop fighting. We're all trying to have fun here. Lets not kill one-another. If Galactic continues to harass us (which I don't know he is doing because I haven't been on) Mk will ban him. If you are harassing him (which again I don't know that you are) Mk will ban you. I am against him having his own "independent of rules empire" but if Mk and Zoo say its ok, its ok. Alright? Now lets stop fighting and have fun. Please.

Fire

like I said, I wasn't gong to fight, but he kept taunting me and burning a tree down for every time I ignored him

Just now, Firemetal said:

Fire

Dude, i stopped that now That I am exiled.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.